Going riding with Bret Rasmussen.

fountaintirexp

Reaction score
Website
www.fountaintire.com
I'm going riding with Rasmussen next weekend and was wondering what to expect? If you've ridden with him how hard does he push you and did you think the experience made you a better rider, or did you just watch and not really get any value out of it.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well worth it. he tries to get around to everyone as best he can to help them out but the best angle of attack is to follow him around and ask him questions and get him to show you things. you have to want to learn and he will get it done.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am beyond excited to be going. Holy moley, One of the best surprises I've ever received in my life. I cried when Toad and my husband told me! Starting to make food and stuff now! 3 sleeps!

:)

fountaintirexp

Reaction score
Website
www.fountaintire.com
I am beyond excited to be going. Holy moley, One of the best surprises I've ever received in my life. I cried when Toad and my husband told me! Starting to make food and stuff now! 3 sleeps!

:)
guess I'm gonna meet the famous MOMMA! Don't know how i'm going to keep up with Toad on his turbo Poo pro on my stock freeride?

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! night before we leave.... The kids have been so awesomely helpful. wouldn't you know it.. hot water tank caught on fire.. smoked.. then burnt out... So my husband was a very busy man fixing it... The kids helped him all day while I was at work.. Tonight they've helped me get packed, taken stuff out to the trailer for us, and now... my daughter Tatum is painting my Toe Nails Chuck Norris Blue!!!!!.. I'm such a lucky mom! Super excited!!!

Rene and Bret Brace yourself... Most excited mom in the world coming your way!!

fountaintirexp

Reaction score
Website
www.fountaintire.com
Just want to throw a big thank you to everyone who put a ton of work in to this ride to make it happen, especially Marcel ( yammy1320 ). I improved my riding skills more in 3 days with Brett than the last 3 years of riding combined. I would recommend a professional clinic to any rider who wants to step up to the next level and challenge themselves. I would have never taken the lines i did without these guys to push me out of my comfort zone. Big shout out to Rene from Eagle Valley Lodge. He has a top notch facility if your in sicamous and the riding was Bad Ass! Same price as any hotel or cheaper and way more comfortable. Thanks Brett for the ride and Thanks Rene for not killing me! lol.

p.s Eagles Pass is unbelievable but don't tell to many peeps, no one likes a crowd.

Top Bottom