goggles

mattthegreat

Reaction score
i am having a hard time finding goggles that dont ice up on me does anyone know of a goggle that have a heater or a fan in them to stop them from icing up?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You would be better off looking for a better Fog Deflector (nose piece) there are no googles that dont freeze up if your breathing on them!
catmando!

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried out my new Habervision goggles,and had no fogging issues.I'd recommend them.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We sell the Habervision Eliminator. It is a little module that fits into your goggles. Within the module is a humidity sensor and a fan. When the sensor senses the humidity rising to a certain level the fan kicks in creating air flow which keeps your goggles fog free. The air is then vented out the top of your goggle. The Eliminator fits in 98% of the goggles on the market today. Habervision also has their own line of goggles that come in both polarized and non-polarized lenses. Here is a picture of the Eliminator:

Haber Eliminator.jpg

This week Haber has 3 different eliminator/goggle combo's on sale. The sale for this week ends today Dec. 14/09. A new sale will be starting tomorrow Dec. 15/09 but I am not sure what will be on sale. Here is a link to the thread where it is listed:

If you click on the link to Habervision in my signature the affinity code will already be entered for you giving you an automatic 50% savings you will just need to enter the promo code at check out to get the additional savings.

I hope that helps, if you have any other questions regarding the Haber products please do not hesitate to ask us!

Octane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im currently wearing a set of electric ski googles, they dont fog up much at all and fit nice. i also have a pair of 509's that i am not impressed with at all

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have tried many types of industrial anti-fogs at work and they do help but does not cure. You can buy these at Aklands or Gregs. I have gotten into the habit of taking off my goggles when I stop and it works OK. I will definately try the powered goggles.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best goggle I've used are Zeal Detonator. I don't use a breath deflector, they don't fog, are light sensitive and polarized. Downside is they are not cheap, but neither are Smith's Turbofans.

Top Bottom