Go Canada go

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't hate me.........................but I will have to disagree. When the ice is being cleaned between periods, that's what the coaches do, get the team to the dressing room for a pep talk, stratagize...........etc. But as said earlier, it's a win as a team and lose as a team....Had they came out like fire as in other games they wouldn't have been down 6-1 in the first place....Murry was crap in defence yesterday which didn't help matters......................................and from what I heard on the Radio the taunting during the Canadian National Anthem from the Russia team was nasty !!! Which I'm sure didn't help matters......and the words they were firing at the Canadian Fans after was nasty. Very unsportsman like !!!! I hope they lose in the Gold round !!!

I heard many Canadians booing the Russian anthem too, is a fan of the game with kids in hockey and a player myself I think that is the most unsportsman like thing a team or fan can do. Im not saying the Team Canada players did it but there was lots of it coming from the stands. Play like a champ, win and loose like a champ!

Im not sure why this has come to such a surprise to so many. Russia has a excellent team, they always have.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been to a few Flames games where some boneheads have booed the US anthem. I'd like to grab them by the neck and toss them over the balcony. Really classless in my opinion.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I suspect sweden will win the whole thing..... The game we played against sweden in preliminary games, was a fiasco of mistakes/penalties/coaching. Russia is a great team with excellent individual players, that don't always gel. On the other hand, sweden looked like the most fluent team in the tourney for the games i watched.......... Jus' sayin'

Top Bottom