Gloves

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also find leather ones are the best.

Another for leather. I use Cat leather with a long gauntlet. Have gloves from CKX, several from Mountain Equipment Coop, and a couple other "extreme cold" gloves. Been through a lot trying to find the best/warmest, but nothing beats the leather ones.....and I like a warm hand without bulk.

Popcan

Reaction score
Check out Mountain Equipment Coop...some great gloves that seem to last really well. Several guys in our group wear them and we all seem to be happy with them.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone tried the icefishing gloves they got at canadian tire. feel like they would be pretty warm and would also stay dry.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear a thicker pair on the trail up, but in the alpine i switch to a pair of ski-doo sno cross gloves, they are long enough to go over the cuffs, and have been great for warmth with hand warmers on.

t335_5367af2e3d22d2d946cbf12772d45454.jpg

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Mountain Equipment Coop...some great gloves that seem to last really well. Several guys in our group wear them and we all seem to be happy with them.

Don't shop at mtn equip coop, they are greenies trying to shut down powersports areas. I believe they support the sieria club.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
i ride with True North Adventure. both the powderstorm and storm gloves work great they are completely water proof. I put them to the test and washed the dishes and my hands stayed dry. great gloves!

I would put a plug in for these gloves too, I now have 2 pairs. Best gloves Ive had yet. I discovered these at last years Mountain Mania ride, Riding with Trennis Baer, my hands were soaked and he lent me a pair to try. Wow!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard a lot of good about the TNA's, but also heard they aren't warm at all, and if your hands get cold easy they are not a good choice. They are more of a mechanics glove with a powder cuff, though they look like a cold weather glove.

Top Bottom