Getting Shot at Kinda Sucks

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just for interest's sake, what do you think you would dress out at??

I dunno...by the time you cut off the boots, fat, freakishly large external organs, I'd say 125lbs, give or take....ya sick bastard.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dunno...by the time you cut off the boots, fat, freakishly large external organs, I'd say 125lbs, give or take....ya sick bastard.

Screw it send it all in for jerky!

Glad you r ok, at least you have a hoe to make sure he's buried deep enough no one will find him!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should sight in your hoe on his vehicle............if you know what I mean?;);)

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did he replace your window? take his car or one of his toys and put it about 20 feet under the dirt! run over it first with that big hoe! good thing your still here......could have been a lot worse!

Griz-L-Bar

Reaction score
WOW. that is just well....what the hell can you say.
hmmm kids shiny new car meets track hoe? Bahahaha

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy ch!t thats what I call luck. If I were in your shoes that kid would've gotten an ass whoopin he'd never forget! 5 rapid shots to sight in a rifle and said shots are in the direction of another person?!?!? Cut this kids balls off so he doesn't pollute the earth:nono:

Glad to hear he got everything revoked though. One less moron with a gun (legally). Stories like this make me nervous about hunting in rifle season, too many trigger happy dumbasses out there IMO.:eek:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should be buying a few lottery tickets, good to see your ok, otherwise not a good outcome. kids do stupid things, probably shot at the same place before, nothing happened. hate hunting season as hunters will shoot at any noise or movement. was out by GP a few years ago a few of the loonies where using a well site area for target practice, i thought it was a war zone.
kids are kids, they don't know anything different, and i'm sure he has had a definite learning experience.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should be buying a few lottery tickets, good to see your ok, otherwise not a good outcome. kids do stupid things, probably shot at the same place before, nothing happened. hate hunting season as hunters will shoot at any noise or movement. was out by GP a few years ago a few of the loonies where using a well site area for target practice, i thought it was a war zone.
kids are kids, they don't know anything different, and i'm sure he has had a definite learning experience.

still dig a hole and put his car in it! lol......I would love to see his face!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow glad your OK Todd. Cops will through the book at him for sure!!

Top Bottom