Getting out of a traffic ticket

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anybody now what happens if you have unpaid tickets that are past due? is there a automatic warrant for you? i dont think they will go looking for you but what would happen if you get pulled over again? just curious for a know a person who has unpaid tickets and havent paid them they are waiting for when there regristration is due? im curious if being pulled over would be a problem if pulled over

they just get you a registration time... know from experience... oh and bc and AB help eachother out know so no more address changes to save your fines

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when I drove transport trucks there were guys that would get butt raped everytime they got pulled over. they would bitch n whinge about it like they were the victom to anyone that would listen.
but they were total dirtbag losers who hated cops and treated them that way.

I got away with so much it wasn't funny, coz I would go out of my way to make the cop laugh. show them photos on my lap top of sledding and snowboarding, wotever I could do to lighten the situation.

In the usa I recommend keeping your hand visable at all times and tell them when your going to move to get papers and tell them if papers are behind the seat. we've all seen some tradgic youtubes on this subject ...

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife was pulled over in GP on her way for an emergency ultra sound due to pregnacy complications... not only did she get a speeding ticket... while in tears she couldn't find her regy... she got that ticket too... when asked for direction to hospital she couldn't get any from the female peace officer... she then found her reg but it was too late the "Cee U Next Tuesday" left her crying on the side of the road... stupid ignorant french girl... if your in GP and she pulls you over watch out!!!... talk about no common sense... with RCMP they have always been great to me... but i pull over right away and follow the tips RCMP dad says... but if they have a yellow jacket on and a quota to fill your probably getting a ticket... just saying... and yes I deserved every ticket i got... just some i accepted better because of the officers attitude towards me
Can confirm. Yes yellow jackets = you are generally fawked. The are usually robot fine collectors, who have never smiled or had fun. Or ever done real police work lol.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What if your being nice and F%#* the Police by NWA just so happens to come on the radio while the officer is at the window? Can you talk yourself out of this?

Last edited:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can confirm. Yes yellow jackets = you are generally fawked. The are usually robot fine collectors, who have never smiled or had fun. Or ever done real police work lol.

Them yellow jackets were probably bullied back in high school and this is their way of seeking revenge

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cops like a chuckle every now and then too....

I got pulled over for rolling a stop sign a few years back. I did it, I knew it, got caught. He came to the window and I had all my paper work for him, truck off, window down. He starts giving me the line, "you know why I am pulling you over? etc, etc" Then he sees my radar detector and says, "hmmmm...what is THAT?"
I look at him all serious and indicated he come a little closer and whispered, "don't tell anyone......it's for detecting radar". I had a big grin on my face the whole time. He bursts out laughing, tosses me my papers back and tells me to quit rolling stop signs.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For everyone who thinks police officers have quota's on how many tickets they have to issue, are wrong, they can issue as many tickets as they want. Be polite and respectful.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For everyone who thinks police officers have quota's on how many tickets they have to issue, are wrong, they can issue as many tickets as they want. Be polite and respectful.

Traffic units usually do have quotas.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cops like a chuckle every now and then too....

I got pulled over for rolling a stop sign a few years back. I did it, I knew it, got caught. He came to the window and I had all my paper work for him, truck off, window down. He starts giving me the line, "you know why I am pulling you over? etc, etc" Then he sees my radar detector and says, "hmmmm...what is THAT?"
I look at him all serious and indicated he come a little closer and whispered, "don't tell anyone......it's for detecting radar". I had a big grin on my face the whole time. He bursts out laughing, tosses me my papers back and tells me to quit rolling stop signs.

I had a US CBP officer who wasn't going to let me cross into the US because I had my radar detector in the windshield. Told me that was an indication that I was intending on breaking their laws. I felt like telling him I also have a penis, but that doesn't mean I'm intending on committing sexual assault, but I used my better judgement and shut up. Told me he didn't care if I stopped 200 yards down the road and put it up again, he didn't want to see it there. He went on to tell me he was an ex highway patrol, which figures..

How about that logic?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had good luck just using common sense and being respectful and polite. Asking for a warning is generally a big help too, has worked every time I've done it.

Top Bottom