Gear ratio game changer

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out of those two, I would choose the one in the black bikini top.

Im with ya on this one....

The larger airbags require a wider chassis, typically coming with a larger seat and leaves a wider path of destruction with its wider track. Ultimately ending up with a bigger heavier chassis. One day you wake up and realize that you’ve been riding a heavy pig for years.

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im with ya on this one....

The larger airbags require a wider chassis, typically coming with a larger seat and leaves a wider path of destruction with its wider track. Ultimately ending up with a bigger heavier chassis. One day you wake up and realize that you’ve been riding a heavy pig for years.

And 98% of the time the fun girls who are out sledding, riding dirt bikes, water skiing and such are not the big chested ones.
And in bed all too often they are higher maintenance. They are like look at my boob job while I just lay here and you service me. The girl who has the B cups is a wild little
Stick of dynamite in bed!

powpowpowpow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I betcha not one guy in this thread would even get noticed if they walked by them on a beach. Everyone acting like they would bang them like they never been banged before. Lets be real here!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
I betcha not one guy in this thread would even get noticed if they walked by them on a beach. Everyone acting like they would bang them like they never been banged before. Lets be real here!
With a Snow and Mud hot Dad bod, females riding cowgirl use the beer gut for sheer rubbing pleasure and ecstasy.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You should see my better half , I don’t know how I did it but it wasn’t my good looks that’s for sure

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should see my better half , I don’t know how I did it but it wasn’t my good looks that’s for sure

Well we know it wasn't the sled lol, or your stunning good looks, or your flowing locks of hair, or your well sculpted body.....lol. My guess is the fkn log house in Vale.

Attachments

• seans house.jpg
    seans house.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 163
Top Bottom