canada sled parts

Attachments

• gauge bracket sno pro.jpg
    gauge bracket sno pro.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 396

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is an awesome gauge relocator!! I will be ordering one for sure wildchild!

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got wildchild's gauge installed today. Had to grind a bit of plastic off the old gauge retainer to get the lock nuts started. Seemed odd, every other picture I've seen shows lots of extra thread but mine were shorter??? Anyway, she's on there now. It's a well made unit and it'll be nice be able to read the thing, plus every bit of venting helps!

My old man thought I was installing a cup holder at first... :rolleyes:

Now just need some snow!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to shave mine down as well, think it wuz the sno pro gauges only...oh well no biggie, jus an xtra min or two

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
installed a cage from wildchild a month ago. glad i did it, looks great, very well made. thanks wildchild.

BigAir

Reaction score
Anyone with the wildchild gauge relocate roll their sleds to get unstuck? If you have, how well did it hold?

416magnum

Reaction score
Steve D: My bolts were also to short and my install looked exactly like yours. My first ride to the mountains the vibration from the ride on the sled deck broke the mounts. I held it together with duct tape till I got home and could make a new bracket for it.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Steve D: My bolts were also to short and my install looked exactly like yours. My first ride to the mountains the vibration from the ride on the sled deck broke the mounts. I held it together with duct tape till I got home and could make a new bracket for it.

Yeah, I imagine I'll be changing it eventually. I didn't tighten mine down much, but I could see that as I tightened it, that plastic will bend a *lot*, which would really stress it, especially once it's out in the cold where it can get brittle. I ground out a fair amount of plastic, and I'm trusting the star washers to not let the nuts back off. I've rolled my sled over a few times and I don't think mine has been damaged yet - I haven't really looked at it in a while. I know I had it on its lid to get unstuck during this -20C weather we just had, but the bars pretty much protect it from taking the grunt anyway.

wildchild

Reaction score
Anyone who has a problem on the sno pro with the studs being to short please send me an email . wwildchild@hotmail.com

arctic cat has same part number for the plastic retainer for all models but for some reason theres 2 diffrent sizes rear retainers, the problem is only on the deluxe gauge.

Thanks

canada sled parts

Top Bottom