Garage Build....

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in blackfads not red deer.

see the above link for info for blackfalds garage building info
i built mine a couple years. Ago very easy to deal with the town and inspectors
you can even do all of the electrical in blackfalds including the panel tie in in the house
and you can turn power on to the garage when ever you want electrical inspector I had was suprprized. When he did my rough in inspection that I did not have power on inside the garage

domecreek

Reaction score
Nice garage !
May I ask as to who or where you had the drawings done for your garage to submit for your permits ?

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice garage !
May I ask as to who or where you had the drawings done for your garage to submit for your permits ?

I had the general lay out in my head but had a fella named Lyle something put them on paper for me. Ill have to look up his full name. Ill pm if to ya!
As for permits that is up to U at least in red deer it it is. I had to go in front of the MP board three times to get approval. It took about two years.

domecreek

Reaction score
Ok, thank you.
Three times in front of the MP board - well it did pay off as you have a great looking building.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Marshals did my frost wall/ footings. But the only guy in the world I would let in to pour and finish is Ben Scavo!

Can you PM me a couple numbers for these guys. I bought an acreage 10 miles south of Calgary this summer and I'm looking for do a 32 x 50 gas station/shop on the back of the property. I need a couple concrete guys to do the excavation w/ frost walls, and a guy to do the floor when it's ready. I'd appreciate their numbers to see if they ever travel south for the odd job. Your shop turned out very nice. ;)

Here's a rough draft (artwork) of what I plan to build.

GasStationShop.jpg

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sent PM
Marshal Bros is in the book. Terrific guy is good too
As is Gilbert Marshal

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ps
Join garage journal....lots of crazy crazy nice garages on there if you have a couple months to go threw them all.
Lots of great ideas

Top Bottom