friggin rain

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we had close to 5 inches of rain yesterday, water everywhere, definitely not soaking in anymore. we need some sun. :mad:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Shots heading into Sh Park on 101 ave yesterday at about 4pm....crazy amount of rain falling at the time...traffic nearly stopped.

Attachments

• IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 28

05 hondaman

Reaction score
:):):)So if everybody keep praiyng for the rain to stop maybe it will stop. Then the sun will come back and maybe I will be able to get to work before the end of July. For now just keep on quaddin'.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not as much rain out Coronation, Castor area but big winds and lots of trees ripped out of the ground and broken branches, grain bins flattened. That was a widespread storm.

05 hondaman

Reaction score
Just sitting watching the evaporate the 2 inch deep 8 foot around puddle in my back yard, and time to redo the side walk again. Way to much rain in my back yard, but it keeps me busy relandscaping the backyard.:(:(:(

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:):):)So if everybody keep praiyng for the rain to stop maybe it will stop. Then the sun will come back and maybe I will be able to get to work before the end of July. For now just keep on quaddin'.

and once we hit october start prayin for snow cause whatever your doin its workin. just sayin

05 hondaman

Reaction score
and once we hit october start prayin for snow cause whatever your doin its workin. just sayin
if it was snowing the ground would be froozen and I would be able to be working so that is good too. Way to much mud out there right now to be fabbing in the field.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well all this rain made good for me and time tot apply else where and Just got called from to go to watson lake Yukon good money/bounes...and camp job helps. leaving tomorrow.4am........2000k drive should have beat in 15hrs haha.....anyways won't have much contact with U all .........for next 3+ months.........whats to watch out for after buck river camp/pink mountain thats as far as Ive been.. out working......

Have great summer

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
well all this rain made good for me and time tot apply else where and Just got called from to go to watson lake Yukon good money/bounes...and camp job helps. leaving tomorrow.4am........2000k drive should have beat in 15hrs haha.....anyways won't have much contact with U all .........for next 3+ months.........whats to watch out for after buck river camp/pink mountain thats as far as Ive been.. out working......

Have great summer

Be sure to camp at the Liard River hot springs....sweet!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hmmm.... friggin rain....

Looks like my basement is getting gutted and refinished......

Not sure where the water came in but it did.... this is gonna be a fun month....

:rant::rant::rant:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.... friggin rain....

Looks like my basement is getting gutted and refinished......

Not sure where the water came in but it did.... this is gonna be a fun month....

:rant::rant::rant:

Friggin ouch bud sorry to hear that.

Top Bottom