Fred? Whats up with Biden?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this just in today on Fox News. The Biden government is selling off the Trump border wall for an asking price of $2 million. Funny story is that Trump had $300 million invested in the wall in its un completed state. Apparently they don’t want the Republicans to finish it if they regain power in the next election. Talk about kicking taxpayers in the teeth.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So this just in today on Fox News. The Biden government is selling off the Trump border wall for an asking price of $2 million. Funny story is that Trump had $300 million invested in the wall in its un completed state. Apparently they don’t want the Republicans to finish it if they regain power in the next election. Talk about kicking taxpayers in the teeth.
Just when you think the decisions the government's make can't get any worse they do.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody see the footage of Joe talking to the Lahaina people? Apparently he remembers having the feelings they have about losing their homes as he had a lightning strike supposedly start a fire in his air conditioning duct in his house and he almost lost his wife, 67 Corvette and his cat. Turns out when he was fact checked he had a kitchen fire that was quickly contained and the house was spared. He’s not very popular right now in Maui.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched a video of Mike Lindell (My Pillow guy) at his deposition. Biden is even going after people that supported Trump. These crooks need to go.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He and sparkle socks are the sole reason that countries like North Korea, China and Russia are having deep talks right now. Rocket man wants to nuke the west as well as Putin and China wants to rule the world. Right now the west is the weakest it’s ever been. Not good at all.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the Chinese and Russians bomb the democratic shithole cities in the USA, that’s about what it’s gonna take for people to wake the f*ck up, LA, NY, Seattle, San Fran,Portland should be a good start. Maybe get lucky and Trudeau will be down in one of those cities looking for a bf now that he’s a free queer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope the Chinese and Russians bomb the democratic shithole cities in the USA, that’s about what it’s gonna take for people to wake the f*ck up, LA, NY, Seattle, San Fran,Portland should be a good start. Maybe get lucky and Trudeau will be down in one of those cities looking for a bf now that he’s a free queer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stay tuned 😉

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Biden's Praetorian Media Guard​

In an impressive new low, the White House sends impeachment coverage guidelines up a flagpole, and the press salutes​

Biden White House spokesperson Ian Sams sent out a letter to news organizations Tuesday, giving instructions on how they should cover (or non-cover, as it were) the Republican impeachment inquiry announced that day by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy. News organizations then reported on administration instructions as they followed them, a display of craven supplication that would have impressed Erich Honecker.

Is this is a coming-out party for state media?

In one instance Sams was able to quote himself in a tweet less than 24 hours after the Washington Post obligingly used, in a headline, language from his letter about GOP efforts to “muddy waters.” Once this kind of thing would have been considered embarrassing, but this crew just nuzzles and begs for more. Already all summer, they’ve been helping blanket a quote assiduously kept out of headlines: “Five million to pay one Biden, and five million to another Biden.”

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biden’s gaffe-tastic week: Our elder-abused president found himself onstage in Vietnam giving a press conference about upgrading the country’s diplomatic ties when he started rambling. I swear to god, these are the words that came out of his mouth: “The Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, ‘He’s a lying, dog-faced pony soldier!’ Well, there’s a lot of lying, dog-faced pony soldiers out there about global warming.” As the ramble continued, he said: “Remember the famous song, ‘Good Morning, Vietnam’?” Then he said he was gonna go to bed, and then went on to something about the “Third World,” then corrected himself because we don’t say Third World, it’s the Southern Hemisphere. Suddenly a voice comes on overhead: “Thank you, everyone. This ends the press conference.” Jazz immediately starts playing, loudly. Biden tries to answer another question, but they’ve cut his mic.

Upon his return to the U.S., President Biden gave a speech on the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in which he falsely claimed that he was at the World Trade Center the day after the attacks. He said: “I join you on this solemn day to renew our sacred vow: never forget. Never forget. We never forget. Each of us—each of those precious lives stolen too soon when evil attacked. Ground Zero in New York—I remember standing there the next day, and looking at the building.” Technically speaking, Biden didn’t go to Ground Zero the next day. He went more than a week later. Even CNN fact-checked that one.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know. I know. I should never tune in but I had The View on while paying some bills this morning. The hags were bagging on a Trump interview and how his face was red and he was searching for a couple words. “And they say Biden stumbles” they said. “Look at Trump!”
Gawd these women are pathetic. At least McCains daughter would stand up to the witches but the new righty on the show just laughs along with them. What a fn joke that show is

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know. I know. I should never tune in but I had The View on while paying some bills this morning. The hags were bagging on a Trump interview and how his face was red and he was searching for a couple words. “And they say Biden stumbles” they said. “Look at Trump!”
Gawd these women are pathetic. At least McCains daughter would stand up to the witches but the new righty on the show just laughs along with them. What a fn joke that show is
I quoted you now you can’t delete your post…the View?? lol

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes most of my issues are self created lol. Besides it helps keep my hate for the left topped up watching crap like that.
I would find a new outlet. My wife watches some crap and I tell her “ you know there ratings go up when you watch that garbage “

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would find a new outlet. My wife watches some crap and I tell her “ you know there ratings go up when you watch that garbage “
Go to their Facebook page. There are a lot of people that watch their show just to hate on them haha

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to their Facebook page. There are a lot of people that watch their show just to hate on them haha
Yup hate is what they’re selling. My last to reels on Instagram were fueled by negativity and Karen’s. One is over a million and the other is at 940000. The key to success online is triggering people.

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
every once in a while I flip to CNN for an update on what the normal (LOL) are thinking.. crazy how split we have become.

Top Bottom