Fred? Whats up with Biden?

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But it is the end of the world.....as we knew it.

Hate that song so much.
Rapid Eye Movement sleep is when they do the subconscious body snatching this guy would say

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry about it Jay. You don’t have to change my mind. I don’t share the same views as you and most likely never will. It’s not the end of the world man. Work on someone more receptive.

Why then ask Fred what's up with biden. At this point he most likely believes the same news sources as you. Hopefully soon you see what's happening.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m
It's fine. Just watching the show at this point. No one is changing anyone's mind any more. This shot is killing people left right and center. Turbo cancers, heart attacks, strokes and blood clots. I've seen all of them in people I know personally. More people died in 2 years than I can remeber dying at all ever.
No worries, nothing going on at all.

Sometimes I wish I could stop seeing
Why then ask Fred what's up with biden. At this point he most likely believes the same news sources as you. Hopefully soon you see what's happening.
I don’t see how the government didn’t lose loyal propaganda defenders with mandatory VAX. That alone should’ve flipped the script. Ordinary citizens should have united and stay together under mandatory Vax. It’s amazing when I hear people “TV news as fact. The fact is we don’t know what the real facts are lol. The only fact that remains to be true is people around All of us are dying at alarming rates. That’s a fact and many others are sick

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m

Sometimes I wish I could stop seeing

I don’t see how the government didn’t lose loyal propaganda defenders with mandatory VAX. That alone should’ve flipped the script. Ordinary citizens should have united and stay together under mandatory Vax. It’s amazing when I hear people “TV news as fact. The fact is we don’t know what the real facts are lol. The only fact that remains to be true is people around All of us are dying at alarming rates. That’s a fact and many others are sick

One real fact it that this shot and mask was never about health. Period. My post office has 7-10 people dead every week. My parents have lived here for 40 some years and they constantly say they have never seen that in 40 year never mind every week now.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One real fact it that this shot and mask was never about health. Period. My post office has 7-10 people dead every week. My parents have lived here for 40 some years and they constantly say they have never seen that in 40 year never mind every week now.
Agreed. Until we smash the assholes who pushed propaganda regarding Covid literally nothing should be taken seriously.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20230719_084108_501.jpg
    IMG_20230719_084108_501.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 103

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of alarming. The paint store I buy my material from one of the owners had a brain bleed clot and barely survived. Had 2 shots so far. She’s undergone two surgeries now. Happens all the time nowadays.

Last edited:

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of alarming. The paint store I buy my material from one of the owners had a brain bleed clot and barely survived. Had 2 shots so far. She’s undergone two surgeries now. Happens all the time nowadays.

Worked in an appartment today, they have a board for the dead. There was around 8. On the way out the funeral lady came by and added another head to the board. We NEVER see that many. Not even half were up on the boards when the scam was at it's peak and everyone was dying before the juice rolled out. When will people pull their heads from their asses and wake up... But chances are they are shot up so better to stay blind.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Worked in an appartment today, they have a board for the dead. There was around 8. On the way out the funeral lady came by and added another head to the board. We NEVER see that many. Not even half were up on the boards when the scam was at it's peak and everyone was dying before the juice rolled out. When will people pull their heads from their asses and wake up... But chances are they are shot up so better to stay blind.
Shouldn’t have to worry about all the head in ass people too much longer though right. they’ll all be dead from the shot soon enough

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey I’m gunna die too……. I wasn’t cancelling my trip to Mexico, not going to my kids games and activities they do. It’s a risk I was willing to take. I wasn’t so much sucked in as figured phuck it if I go I go.

Lol.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry about it Jay. You don’t have to change my mind. I don’t share the same views as you and most likely never will. It’s not the end of the world man. Work on someone more receptive.
You may Someday share my views. But that will be 2 years down the road and I will be So far Beyond this I won't even remember it.

Top Bottom