Fred? Whats up with Biden?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I learn more on Snow Mud about what’s going on and any other source.
No news for this guy. Not even the view. YouTube and Snowandmud only. Got rid of cable a year ago
Have to agree, I come here for most of my daily news. We gave up cable about 4 years ago and don’t miss it.
Other than commercials…… I miss commercials lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahah!!!! The Biden administration has now decided that they believe they need to resume building Trumps border wall to stem the massive influx of illegal immigrants. You can’t make this stuff up Fred.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And now he loses his dog as Commander is ousted from the white house for repeated biting incidents. Maybe Commander doesn’t like Liberals?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dogs just seem to know who to trust. They have a great instinct. Surprised he hasn’t turned on the Big Guy!
Actually it’s mostly the Secret Service guys they say. Hard to protect POTUS when you have to watch your 6 for friendly fire lol

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1696876398213.jpg
    FB_IMG_1696876398213.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 94

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
US Border Services released statistics on how many illegal aliens caught this year on the US southern border. Just under 160 are on a terrorist watch list! Most of them are from middle eastern countries like Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Very disturbing

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
US Border Services released statistics on how many illegal aliens caught this year on the US southern border. Just under 160 are on a terrorist watch list! Most of them are from middle eastern countries like Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Very disturbing

That’s f*cking scary $hit. Our fearless drama teacher will welcome them with open arms and jobs at fertilizer plants when trump kicks all the illegals out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s f*cking scary $hit. Our fearless drama teacher will welcome them with open arms and jobs at fertilizer plants when trump kicks all the illegals out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I doubt if any of the several million new immigrants have been vetted in any way? as you say he lets them all in, even gives them !0,000,000 occasionally. best to stay out of large gatherings of people, large cities, subways etc. going to get real in the streets.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they admit to 160. That means it’s likely 160,000. Kind a like when one gets caught cheating on his girlfriend. Be like. Hey. I only banged her once. even though he was banging her lots prior to getting caught lol.

Top Bottom