forum virgin

saskboy

Reaction score
Hi all! I am new to site and well i guess at 24 years old some might say new to sledding aswell.. I have been riding for 15 years but really got into it hard the last 3 years. I ride a 06 switchback 600 wich is good with me but an assult 800 is in order for next year. some guys from home and I just did our spring ride in fernie, the snow was great and traffic was minimal wich was good to. I managed to get 1400 miles on even thought our season is short hear and had to travel alot to ride. I am looking for lots of info a few things are about sled decks (i am gonna build one this summer) and places to ride in the mountains, accomadations and other relating info.
Nice to meet you all
Kris

GRD

Reaction score
Hi all! I am new to site and well i guess at 24 years old some might say new to sledding aswell.. I have been riding for 15 years but really got into it hard the last 3 years. I ride a 06 switchback 600 wich is good with me but an assult 800 is in order for next year. some guys from home and I just did our spring ride in fernie, the snow was great and traffic was minimal wich was good to. I managed to get 1400 miles on even thought our season is short hear and had to travel alot to ride. I am looking for lots of info a few things are about sled decks (i am gonna build one this summer) and places to ride in the mountains, accomadations and other relating info.
Nice to meet you all
Kris

Welcome to the site... Talk to papajake about building a deck he built his own as well...

Top Bottom