Reaction score
the Glacier last Saturday AM

Attachments

• glacier.jpg
    glacier.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 287

HAYDENC

Reaction score
holy crap! looks like you were the first up. think it will still be deep this weekend? trying to pick between revy or forester. what do you guys think? save a bit of a drive and head more west or will forester be deep?

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First pigs to trough on saturday. Don't think it'll be tracked out yet, only two of us and another deuce up there. Big thing is visibility, some open crevaces so if there is flat light, a bit scary. Even with a set up during the week, there will still be good riding on the weekend. Was balz deep

Dustylane

Reaction score
How is forester for beginners? Was thinking about taking the wife there on the 7 and 8

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its perfect, big wide open meadows and not a lot of danger unless you look for it .

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
these are the directions..........
straight west of radium at lights. follow across creek and up the hill to 4way intersection, if you have a big trailer turn right and follow west side road to dogleg lake staging. if deck or regular trailer keep heading west through intersection to forster fsr turn right and follow to upper staging.

Dustylane

Reaction score
So do i keep heading north towards revelstoke or do i travel on the highway towards silent pass and radium? do i keep going past the silent pass turnoff?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Coming from golden , turn right (west) at the 4 way stop and follow the previous directions after that

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are travelling from Calgary, take the Hwy 93 turnoff at Castle Mountain,to Radium. Don't go to Golden and then down to Forester, you'll end up doing at least an hour and a half driving more than you need to. If you are already going to be in Golden, then disregard.

powderbound

Reaction score
Well panodude I couldn't agree more, there are so many avenues of good research out there to plan a trip.... The last place to look for directions is here IMO....., pretty much every snowmobile club has links to great maps and such for whatever area you are headed too.... One good benefit of forums like these are the ability to possibly hook up with like minded riders and explore new areas, and at hopefully at the end of the day you come away some knowledge of the area and a great day of riding!!

2dawgsfawkin

Reaction score
a bit harsh but people really need to be able to figure these things out on their own, getting info off a forum is ok but research is everything when going to new area.

with any luck he'll end up in sicamous. tex can deal with him then.

Top Bottom