Ford F-150 Lightning

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sTaRFiSHBoTToM, SMaRTBoxXx..thats anoTher code for whaT men call a women's boxXx... LMAO !! beepP !! beePp !! ... JusT try noT to think to HaRD with your boTh heads aT the same TiME ... chocoLaTe HoTSauce !!

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s a sliding equipment box...has three rows of roller wheels supporting it. I’ve had it full of gravel loads a few times...no failures yet.
I have had some issues with mine. I've had several of the bottom cross members come off. I ended up replacing every single screw on the thing with a rivet. I just ordered a new truck and going from a 6ft to and 8ft bed, so the new smart box (there's really no good, low profile alternatives) will be fully riveted when I assemble it, and I am going to have it bed lined.

DUS

Reaction score
I was expecting pictures of this
IMG_2615.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HeYman FlapJacKs turns into panCaKes .. jusT add MaPLE sYruP .. hic upP .. pass the HoTsauce Please .. the Toronto MapLE LeaFs would be proud .. hahaaa how’s daT .. barKs comes off a Tree .. lol
Ok mang! Whatever you say! Lol

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Small print says well equipped xlt around $110,000... yikes that’s what roughly double a similar gas job.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
So is it safe to say that Ford will likely bring and all electric pickup to market before Tesla does with their cybertruck?
Nah, Elon got the massive Texas cyber plant half built. Smart dude as he has deposits on 500,000 trucks before a factory is even built! Then Ford copied the sales strategy of $100 deposits! Kinda funny to see one of the big four lagging in the product development. Go private business go!

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Why is there a 100$ deposit and then wait 2 years... let me know when this pos is available for a testvl drive at the dealer and i might be interested. Chance are good there wont be any chips or parts available and could be waiting a while before you see one in real life....
Wow, you sound very important to yourself. Bahahahaha

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool machine.. see this taking a step forward with the buyer’s

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll have to look in the service department. I don't suspect they're going to have too many of these unsold.
Probably true. It will be a limited numbers of these things available, if any at all. Thats why its 100$ deposit instead of 1000$ like a snowcheck. If it was 1000$ more people would be pissed when they aren't being delivered mid 2022.

Last edited:
Top Bottom