147.5 KB · Views: 147
  • E10svAPVgAIGjXC.jpeg
    E10svAPVgAIGjXC.jpeg
    351.3 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Don't think I would buy the first year but looks like they put lots of thought into it.

mikeydoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its time for me to think about something new, my raptor is coming up on 400k. I really like the powerboost f150 hybrid. best of both worlds in a pickup

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds interesting...but so far only available as a 4 door, short box, grocery getter. My version of a work/snowmobile truck is a 8' box Regular Cab F-150 Heavy Duty...If they wont/don't make them in that model, I would never get one.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds interesting...but so far only available as a 4 door, short box, grocery getter. My version of a work/snowmobile truck is a 8' box Regular Cab F-150 Heavy Duty...If they wont/don't make them in that model, I would never get one.
You must live close to the hill. Need a back seat to throw gear in and dual purpose for hauling friends when not recreating

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is there a 100$ deposit and then wait 2 years... let me know when this pos is available for a testvl drive at the dealer and i might be interested. Chance are good there wont be any chips or parts available and could be waiting a while before you see one in real life....

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best looking electric truck so far. Still not capable enough for what I need out of a truck but a good step forward.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
⁸ assume this is the the 6.2Its time for me to think about something new, my raptor is coming up on 400k. I really like the powerboost f150 hybrid. best of both worlds in a pickup
How has your raptor treated you?i

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must live close to the hill. Need a back seat to throw gear in and dual purpose for hauling friends when not recreating
Ya don’t need a back seat if you have a Truck Boss deck and a Smart Boxx...that combo keeps everything clean, dry and accessible. My wife drives our truck a lot and a crew cab 8’ would be way to long of a wheelbase for her...she has a spacial awareness problem sometimes. Lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya don’t need a back seat if you have a Truck Boss deck and a Smart Boxx...that combo keeps everything clean, dry and accessible. My wife drives our truck a lot and a crew cab 8’ would be way to long of a wheelbase for her...she has a spacial awareness problem sometimes. Lol.
Whats the Smart Boxx?

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the On-Board scale system...that would be cool. Any other trucks out there with this type of setup?

mikeydoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The raptor has been a really solid truck overall. 6.2l has been really good. just thirsty lol. Its like a mustang goes fast fun to air out and bag around in. NO PAYLOAD. Kinda useless if you want to use it like a truck is intended. I did notice on the lightning in one of the photos it has about 6" of ground clearance around the front axle. That wont work for me, would have to have to be lifted. I can see myself stuck like fack trying to hunt and and ice fish. On the other hand the competititon system i could put in that would rock the world.

Last edited:

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

She thinks it's bigger than it looks? Good for you.

Top Bottom