Ford F-150 Lightning

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how much gas got burnt on the shushwaps this weekend 🤣

Some Canadians finance's are doing just fine...
I drove from Burnaby to Sparwood this past Monday and it was pretty well bumper to bumper all the way. Evert town we drove through was packed solid with tourist.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was once all for the electric push, until realizing that it has nothing to do with being “green” or saving the planet.

The policies/ agenda Is all about centralizing power and control of energy, and monitoring and controlling it in real time. Bad social credit score? Your vehicle will be shut off. Didn’t get your last booster? Sorry your electrical to your house (pod?) has been deactivated. Had negative thoughts about your government? Sorry your food supply is gone until you can be “cured”.

That Lightening looks decent, maybe it’s just the pic, but the grill looks a bit cheap..

If you want to get technical an EV with the SIM card removed and off grid solar is the most antigovernment set up you could have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drove from Burnaby to Sparwood this past Monday and it was pretty well bumper to bumper all the way. Evert town we drove through was packed solid with tourist.
people getting in their last summer vacation before the great reset. Next summer you will stay home and enjoy it.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do they fault out if you pull the Sim card?
No but you lose all the features that go with connectivity (autoupdating maps, live traffic/streaming music or Netflix, smartphone app, call 911 when airbags deploy, etc).

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want to get technical an EV with the SIM card removed and off grid solar is the most antigovernment set up you could have.

Maybe, but you really think no SIM card would stop Tesla or other manufactures from being able to update/ deactivate EV’s over the air? Wether it be wifi or cell network?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yeah but I'll feel like way more of an outlaw bootlegging diesel to fuel my 1st gen Dodge.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe, but you really think no SIM card would stop Tesla or other manufactures from being able to update/ deactivate EV’s over the air? Wether it be wifi or cell network?
Yeah you'd have to delete all your known networks from the wifi and turn it off. Maybe hardware remove the wifi antennae? I haven't looked into it too hard because I find the connectivity of the car to be very useful. I realize this is some real tinfoil hat stuff but it may be necessary. Can the government tell Apple to shut my iPhone off? Can the government tell google to turn down my thermostat? Can the government tell me to use 30% less fertilizer in a food shortage? Maybe.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah you'd have to delete all your known networks from the wifi and turn it off. Maybe hardware remove the wifi antennae? I haven't looked into it too hard because I find the connectivity of the car to be very useful. I realize this is some real tinfoil hat stuff but it may be necessary. Can the government tell Apple to shut my iPhone off? Can the government tell google to turn down my thermostat? Can the government tell me to use 30% less fertilizer in a food shortage? Maybe.
Can the government seize your bank account ? Without a doubt !

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No but you lose all the features that go with connectivity (autoupdating maps, live traffic/streaming music or Netflix, smartphone app, call 911 when airbags deploy, etc).

I fail to see any negative effects of pulling the SIM card

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you buy eggs and bread with your bitcoin? Not hatin’, jus askin…,

Ya you can in a round about way. But i get your point, it is not as easy to spend as cash.

So i keep some of that around also.

Probably be easier than buying eggs with a bar of gold or barrel of oil or a piece of real estate though.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can go any where in the world and bitcoin is worth something. CAD currency? Depends where you are.

And difference is government cant stop the transactions with bitcoin.

And Probably could mine bitcoin with that new ford lighting 😂

Top Bottom