Ford Diesel extended warranty and service plans

BIGTurboT

Reaction score
'12 F-350, topped 'er up so everything on the truck has 5 year, 100,000km coverage, and purchased the maintenance plan for the same 5 year, 100,000km interval (which is 12 oil changes at Ford's recomended intervals, and general maintenace. The FMPP was $3400, to extend my warranty 2 years, and 40,000km was $2100. With the price of oil, oil/fuel filters, DEF and what not the FMPP saved me well over $1000 dollars over the 5 years and from getting my hands dirty. The extended warranty is just a little extra piece of mind and didn't cost very much. After all with the price that is paid for these new vehicles, the cost of parts and labor, I know I don't want to be forking out any more cash then what I already have for any problem great or small. I feel that these plans are very resonably priced and can save you alot of money, especially if you put alot of miles on your truck. Purchased my truck at Boundary Ford in Lloydminster, to date I have been pleased with the level of service I have recieved.

Top Bottom