For those who love to ride but are overwhelmed.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO...yes Kelly I agree to a point, as it took me quite awhile to find a few groups to ride with. As most everyone knows I am not the speediest rider, especially since my incident on the Ram River run last summer...lol However, riding with the suds buds group (imoodin, daveb, rzrgade...etc) and with you, Deano and Chad, I don't feel pressured at all to keep up (when all four wheels are ON the ground and ATTACHED to the quad properly,[as per avatar] *sigh thanks for mentioning that Dave hah*) I only feel like a bag o' poop, when I have broken down and either need to borrow tools (Mike) to fix my sh!t or when another member has to help me in any way... :rollseyes:

haha all good, just another day in the suds buds play book.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are workin out the details for the new Album,so i cant say to much yet....Heard from a well placed source though that Ray was gonna do a REMIX of one of my favorite STONES songs......For Larry and the King : :Start me up"

i have a few words for ya they are involved with sex and travel.

got new muffler, but still have the old wake up caller if needed.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either way dude.

And I'm not racing down the road no more. My quads not made for it and since that weekend and no racing I haven't taken a belt off.

from my HTC

is that due to the flat tire, must not have moved much hehe

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like the idea, The Yamaha Venture RS GT has handles on either side, but unless you are a knuckle dragger, you can't hold on to both handles. My wife is rather petite so it is important for her to stay with the sled. As for coming out we are heading to the "bring a friend sledding event out at Stanger Hills, put on By the AB snowmobile club. But thanks.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either way dude.

And I'm not racing down the road no more. My quads not made for it and since that weekend and no racing I haven't taken a belt off.

from my HTC

Just other parts fall off behind you....

Bearings,,axles,,ball joints...

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If she's petite...you should try her in front if you haven't yet :) You can end up with a helmet to the crotch :eek:, but otherwise it's so much better for each person than having the passenger on the back. You need to stand mostly though as the driver. Tuck her in front tight to the bars and she just holds the mountain bar and leans with you. It's easier for her too cuz she has limited movement in that position and since she can see, she'll feel and ride with the sled more.

Awesome to hear you're going to the Stanger Hills ride. :D

ps....oops, just saw we're in mudpit chat. :rolleyes: sorry.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sxs works great too...
Lots of room for food and drinks..
And 2 drivers if one gets tired.

Top Bottom