For those who love to ride but are overwhelmed.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I was having a thought after the Christmas Quad rally at Alberta Beach. My wife doesn't enjoy the hell bent for leather riding with the group in the winter weather as it is much faster. You do tend to get thrown around much more than during the mud season. I realize that S&M is more for the the high performance crew but what outlet do the less aggressive riders have? I am thinking that a Subgroup for those who would prefer a "girlie" ride would be more enjoyable for them and their respective spouses and partners. I like a challenging ride as much as the next person, and judging from the maintenance that I put to my quad perhaps too much( oh well). However. in the best interests of keeping my wife in the back seat (and thus keeping the toy dollars flowing) I am suggesting we need a way to inform those who wish to meet those are in it for the ride and not for the ( oh what have I done to the quad now) riders. This is just a thought. I am sure there are a number of people who are intimidated by the high horse power, ground chewing machines and just feel out of place that they don't join in. I put this forward as we need more people to show their support for having access to the trails and we can't seem to be one dimensional. Thoughts??

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's valentines day he is sucking up to buy more toys.....and he does drink..

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lotsa beer breaks watching Tex push his Cowastucky through much holes...watchin Imdooin get his quad back on 4 wheels...watchin Dodgeguy PUT 4 wheels back on his ol' AC...watchin Val get the RZR into the PERFECTLY sized RZR-shaped hole...watchin Arff trying to start a fire...watchin Grubby's dog humping Imdooin's leg...trying to guess what Kellyandhisdoo will be riding this week...watchin Emma destroy a quad in a muck hole...washin the Hot Sex shooters from Nancy down....

Did I mention we like beer breaks?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad but true............However Emma and the twins laying a beating on a bottomless mud hole did seem to peak the old guy`s interest....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lotsa beer breaks watching Tex push his Cowastucky through much holes...watchin Imdooin get his quad back on 4 wheels...watchin Dodgeguy PUT 4 wheels back on his ol' AC...watchin Val get the RZR into the PERFECTLY sized RZR-shaped hole...watchin Arff trying to start a fire...watchin Grubby's dog humping Imdooin's leg...trying to guess what Kellyandhisdoo will be riding this week...watchin Emma destroy a quad in a muck hole...washin the Hot Sex shooters from Nancy down....

Did I mention we like beer breaks?

Come to think of it we did do some silly CHIT, on a side note i think you "forgot" the little concert you and Pecos entertained us all with !!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone say beer ?????

When,,where.

I am on days off and can travel.

Sent from my iPhone 5

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO...yes Kelly I agree to a point, as it took me quite awhile to find a few groups to ride with. As most everyone knows I am not the speediest rider, especially since my incident on the Ram River run last summer...lol However, riding with the suds buds group (imoodin, daveb, rzrgade...etc) and with you, Deano and Chad, I don't feel pressured at all to keep up (when all four wheels are ON the ground and ATTACHED to the quad properly,[as per avatar] *sigh thanks for mentioning that Dave hah*) I only feel like a bag o' poop, when I have broken down and either need to borrow tools (Mike) to fix my sh!t or when another member has to help me in any way... :rollseyes:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong guys, when the rear seat is removed and the cargo ( the wife ) is safely stowed ( yeah right) I like to crank it as much as the next guy, which is probably why I love getting to the Battenfelder Rodeo. When the hand drops is it time to race!!!!!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong guys, when the rear seat is removed and the cargo ( the wife ) is safely stowed ( yeah right) I like to crank it as much as the next guy, which is probably why I love getting to the Battenfelder Rodeo. When the hand drops is it time to race!!!!!
Yer too competitive for us then. Our competition is limited to how many Keystone cans we can stack up on Imdooin's quad while he sleeps....

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yer too competitive for us then. Our competition is limited to how many Keystone cans we can stack up on Imdooin's quad while he sleeps....
Really, According to Mark, Ray and Neville went a little nuts out at the Jamboree on the the Friday afternoon, So I think some smoke is being blown here. Which brings up a bone of contention, Larry was there and I talked to without knowing who it was. He was the smuck who gave Dean the gallon of water to cool his rad off. The nerve of some people! Ok now I ahve been drinking, a al the galloping Gourmet style~

Top Bottom