For everyone helping "pop's" sled recovery

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all read on Snow & Mud what GREAT people Sledders are. Well I hope for all those people that helped recover my Dads(pop's) sled that went over a large embankment get to read this. The thanks go out to Jason(weld488, Pat(juliopat), Terry(T&T Power Sports), DONUT(dooryder), Mark(T&T Power Sports), Ron(pipes), and most if not all the T&T Riders. All of these people and many more(cause I forgot your name) so sorry. Just jumped off there sled and jumped down the embankment 40-50 feet down to fetch a sled and helped us out greatly. Words just cant say enough but a huge thank you goes out to all the helped and recovered POP'S sled out of the trees. They got the sled out and Pop's is ok. Juliopat has pic's and will post them I'm sure. On be half of POP's Once again thank you very much for the all help and see you next year.

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
we all read on snow & mud what great people sledders are. Well i hope for all those people that helped recover my dads(pop's) sled that went over a large embankment get to read this. The thanks go out to jason(weld488, pat(juliopat), terry(t&t power sports), donut(dooryder), mark(t&t power sports), ron(pipes), and most if not all the t&t riders. All of these people and many more(cause i forgot your name) so sorry. Just jumped off there sled and jumped down the embankment 40-50 feet down to fetch a sled and helped us out greatly. Words just cant say enough but a huge thank you goes out to all the helped and recovered pop's sled out of the trees. They got the sled out and pop's is ok. Juliopat has pic's and will post the i'm sure. On be half of pop's once again thank you very much for the all help and see you next year.

wow, i hope everyone's okay........ :(

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should of let ya all know.......Pops was heading down a switch back and slid off his seat and his sled without him on it went over the embankment. Nobody got hurt just dads pride a little bit.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should of let ya all know.......Pops was heading down a switch back and slid off his seat and his sled without him on it went over the embankment. Nobody got hurt just dads pride a little bit.

good on the guys that helped them out of the pickle they were in
sledders never seem to leave anyone in a pickle
:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good on the guys that helped them out of the pickle they were in
sledders never seem to leave anyone in a pickle
:beer::beer::beer::beer:

It seems to be the unwritten rule, I've been helped out by total strangers more than once and I've done the same for others. Wish the general public could understand the commeraderie between riders, be it in the back country or on the dusty trail or on the highway.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
watchin dooryder shimmy that xp outta there was nice but
watchin mr t wiggle that m6 outta there was a great sight
to see as well.... Glad everyone was ok.

julliopat

Reaction score
Hey dude, i hope to see you again on the hill next season. I had a blast driving with you and your dad, the snow was just awesome ( that's the ch!t) Anytime i go back to blue with good people like you and one more thing, the pork chop was just delicious lol.
Say hi to your dad for me and thanks again.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Tom not a problem you know you can count on me to help you or your family out.Had another great time riding with you and "POPS",he had a great time i'm sure.Too bad you didn't come up to Foam with us on Sun. was another awesome day.
Dooryder is an awesome driver,by him coming down and making a path with the XP and shooting back up helped out alot..hard to believe he's 17.5....

Top Bottom