Flatbush trail work 2013/14 season

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
going to go out there on Sunday of this weekend. If your interested post here . Meet at Husky truckstop north of Westlock for 9.00. We will have coffee and whatever else you want

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are getting the sled deck on the truck for the up-coming season so will load up the quad and meet you at Fawcett Husky Sunday AM

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post Glen. I am not going to make it, already made plans this weekend, but just wanted you to know my offer is still good to help out if I have enough notice.
Happy trails and hope we get a 4' of snow this winter.

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the post Glen. I am not going to make it, already made plans this weekend, but just wanted you to know my offer is still good to help out if I have enough notice.
Happy trails and hope we get a 4' of snow this winter.

Thanks I forgot to put it up sooner. I have to plan to do my stuff at home also. Will keep you in the loop Skeg

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Attending the rodeo all week, and I expect until I see the orthopedic surgeon I am out..............sorry

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing so glamorous , too much schlepping around on the acreage me thinks. Getting old, body parts are failing

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok guys we are going to put it off for a week. Gonna be cooler than we want for this Sunday. I know WHAAAA to cold. We have some chores to do at home so we are moving it to next weekend. Will update here

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flatbush is a go for tomorrow...Meet at fAWCET Husky for breakfast at 9:eek:o ish ... Using quads for this trip so if you care to tag along we will see you there...Should be a good day , not to cold and wind shouldn't be an issue...

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had a good day today. Got the upper beam placed in riverbank ready for the rest of it at a later date. River pretty well froze over just a couple of open spots. With this cold weather this week see how it does for next time we are out there. Seen some Deer and Bald Eagles. Robbie brought his son and he was a good helper getting the fire going. Thanks for the help

Reactions: PDQ

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a note --The bank wasn't frozen more than a couple inches SOOO it was no problem to set in the top beam this year. But we still missed you Tyler LOL.

Top Bottom