First Year W/NOS

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya like stated previous. I put mine on last year and i will not look back on it. It is the best bang for buck when you need that extra 10ft to beet your buddy in the highmark. I go through about 1 bottle a day or sometimes 2. But the way i look at it is when you are trying to go up turbo(revy), you dont want to be stuck at the top , cause that just sucks. Also, make sure you purge your system before you use it. O and also, no more that 8 seconds cause then you are lookin to cook a motor.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So I stopped by Pure Addiction to pick up my son's 700 RMK and saw Catmandooooo's sled sitting there with the skid on the floor.
It's gonna be one hot ride when it's done.

Attachments

• IMG_8400_11.jpg
    IMG_8400_11.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_8402_11.jpg
    IMG_8402_11.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 101

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those '99 700 rmk's were the shizzle. I had one and boy that was the big sled in its day.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Juicedkittycantdodoos: Good Move Getting Rid Of The Attak20 Cat Track. I Think You'll Like The 16" Wide Track!!! Still One Of My Favourite Sleds(oops, I Thought That Out Loud!!!).

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm guessing thats a 800 doo on the end of that rope,Thats what happens when you try to keep up with the big Kitty!
LOL!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Look a little closer, i think its a CAT.:D I guess he tried to keep up with those DOO's

Hey come on man,I was having a moment!LOL!
catmando!

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ron... You're Just Plain Old Mean... Even If It Is A Cat, Kinda Looks Like A Dragon??? And Maybe That Little Cat Can Keep Up With An 800 Doo Or Polaris(picking On The Little Guys, Huh?), But Try The Big Guns.... 1000rt's, Yam Turbos -- Good Luck Liteweight!!!! Lol:d Already "played" With Nox'd Kats With 16" Tracks(all I Can Say Is, Shoulda Bought The Big Doos With The 16's Already).......

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So who would have been the rider on that there Noxed Cat,Anyone we know?
Tell us some tales!
catmando!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That 700 RMK is getting even bigger. Currently it's got a shaved head and is piped. As soon as my rail and tunnel extensions arrive she's going from 144" to a 156". It should be able to handle the big snow better after that.
Those '99 700 rmk's were the shizzle. I had one and boy that was the big sled in its day.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Right on the cat is on juice. Lookin' forward to seeing it at Mcbride in Dec. Iam thinkin' about it for next season.
Steve

Top Bottom