first time posting

mason1000

Reaction score
Hey everyone my girlfriend and I just picked up a pair of new 09 m1000 snow pros. This is my first new sled and her first sled ever. We are living in fortmcmurray but have plans to see valemont , McBride, and revy this year. I was wondering about a good base set up in these sleds. And aftermarket parts to make these sleds more enjoyable to ride. I have picked up hand guards , mbrp cans, and shock guards both sleds are 152.
Thanks guys hope to meet some people from the site on our travels. .... Cheers

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M :ThumbsupMsn:

Have a look around the site, and you'll find the answers to your questions. If not, feel free to start a new thread where needed.

mason1000

Reaction score
Thanks guys in just itching for snow now and witing for my gear to show up. I also can't wait to see my gf try to throw that 1000 around haha

cjay

Reaction score
do you have the telescopic colum
in addition you d really like the new 2011 seat it sits higher and firmer for better comfort and rider positioning
i have multiple machines and a buddy has a small sled shop can hook you up with him hes very resonable and loves to ride usually every 2 weeks

cheers

welcome to goin us any time

you have an enclosed or deck for transport

mason1000

Reaction score
do you have the telescopic colum
in addition you d really like the new 2011 seat it sits higher and firmer for better comfort and rider positioning
i have multiple machines and a buddy has a small sled shop can hook you up with him hes very resonable and loves to ride usually every 2 weeks

cheers

welcome to goin us any time

you have an enclosed or deck for transport

Yeah both sleds have adjustable bars and I bought a 20x8 enclosed trailer the day I got the sleds. What is the name of the sled shop that you know I likd the 2011 seat do you know what ones worth?

hurt'in albertan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site! if you cant find the answers to your questions on here then you arent asking the right questions!!! LOL:d:beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site....

Top Bottom