First 3 to PM me get the new Sled Heads 3 DVD

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
and what did you think?

Just watched it last night, awesome video. I've never sledded the mountains and love watching the scenery and the craziness of those guys. I definitely see why they call Krazy Canadian the name they do.

Well done. Might have to order me one of them slednecks club jackets too.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So TylerG, remember summitric offered you a sled, were gonna get you into McBride this year. It's an absolute blast...we can always carry your GT Racer up so it doesn't feel eft out...lol....

Cheers

I do recall, I also have a cousin who might be selling his 02 MXZ so I might bargain with him.....

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do recall, I also have a cousin who might be selling his 02 MXZ so I might bargain with him.....

Take a lesson from me (I learned the hard way). If you THINK you might be riding in the mountains, buy a mountain sled. It's way easier to ride a mountain sled on the trails than it is to ride a trail sled in the mountains. I bought my first sled which was a ZR800, and wasn't happy with it in the steep and deep, so I had to upgrade to my KingCat. There has already been a few good deals on mountain sleds this summer, so finding one shouldn't be too hard (lots of guys seemed to have Sno-Checked the new Summits / M1000's / Dragons).

You've no doubt seen everyone's :twocents: about which sleds are the best! No matter what you buy, you WILL have fun with it!

That's just my opinion.

tekim:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey To(extreme Velocity).... Just Got Back From Holidays And The Dvd Was In The Piles Of Mail Waiting For Us... Will Be Watching It Tomorrow Nite.... Can't Wait..... I Doo Think We Need To Play This Dvd At The Next S&M" suds" Nite????:d

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom