Financial advice / opinions needed

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once your done Dave you will have to tell us the real ### 's
Buddy of mine built a house a few years ago and wasn't spending one dime over 800.
I said good luck and let me know when you hit 1 million.
He went over that buy the time everything was all in. Pissed but happy in the end.

Sewer
Water
Gravel
Landscaping still going on with tree planting and such. Lol
Extra shop
And so on.
I live on 3 acres just on city limits with pavement to door and love it.

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good Dave. Can you post some more pics? I'm interested in how you did your concrete.
Just a regular residential walk-out basement....9' walls, buried 4 or 5' pony wall under the garage and under the rear part of the walk-out.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Looking great Dave. Looks rather naked without grass (although some would disagree with that statement!) and trees but every step is rewarding!

When you look back at the pictures after you are done, it will be quite a story! I just about had a coronary when the first truck was unloaded......:D

6FCE1C40.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I didn't get to see our place being built, but thanks to google I have a snap shot. Obviously google has not updated thier satalite imagery out there since 2004 because you can see in the pic the house is framed, but not finished and the garage & barn do not yet exist....

Looking great Dave. Looks rather naked without grass (although some would disagree with that statement!) and trees but every step is rewarding!

When you look back at the pictures after you are done, it will be quite a story! I just about had a coronary when the first truck was unloaded......:D

house const. google.jpg

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not stucco? So it doesn't look like every other house....

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was a wee lad my dad used to always tell me " an empty wagon makes a lot of noise".....
Little did I know at the time , he was referring to a lot of members on here.....lmfao !
Nice work Dave and I know with your constant anal attention to detail it will be fabulous when complete !!!
Enjoy bud.....!! Looks great.....

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was a wee lad my dad used to always tell me " an empty wagon makes a lot of noise".....
Little did I know at the time , he was referring to a lot of members on here.....lmfao !
Nice work Dave and I know with your constant anal attention to detail it will be fabulous when complete !!!
Enjoy bud.....!! Looks great.....

is dave building an out house?

Top Bottom