Finally have enough money to seriously consider a new sled

summit1000

Reaction score
He was a no show.....

Sorry to hear that. That's a piss off. I am definitely happy that the Camaro is gone and that I am selling my Mountain Cat 1000 to my dad so that I don't need to deal with trying to sell things to people. I feel like every buyer on Kijiji makes it their goal in life to piss me off.

summit1000

Reaction score
Well, here she is. WP_20140729_002.jpg WP_20140729_003.jpg

summit1000

Reaction score
Looks good...... Just a fyi...... move the fuel rack closer to the seat, it makes a difference ;)

Thank-you. :)......I'm happy with it, and that's all that matters. It apparently has more done to it then I originally thought as well. I can't remember everything, but it has a lot of lightweight components. I can't wait for snow.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea STFU, if you care so much as to what he buys, buy it for him? FYI learn how to type, we're not 12, "you" is proper not "u".
Hit a nerve I. C

No matter what any po po lover says, the 800 dragon is the worst sled for being reliable ever...... That right there is the 1 reason not to buy it.... So many issues it's nuts...

Hope it works out for summit , but keep a $2000 travelers check for helicopter rides..... Just in case summit

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I loved the way my 800 dragon rode and handled! It went really good when it ran. But I gotta agree with Tex that the dragons lived up to there names! You're always dragon them back to the truck. But I have talked to a few guys that know there stuff about sleds and they all say if you want that motor to last put a turbo on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I loved the way my 800 dragon rode and handled! It went really good when it ran. But I gotta agree with Tex that the dragons lived up to there names! You're always dragon them back to the truck. But I have talked to a few guys that know there stuff about sleds and they all say if you want that motor to last put a turbo on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes that's what I have been told also

Boost gets rid of the epa lean spots, but I'm also talking voltage regs, ecm , ect

My buddy's 10 dragon pulled awsome before the big update, never ran the same since

He wished he never done it

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well it does, didn't listen to most of us, and or didn't do a Google search of dragons

But vinces was all fixed and updated.... So yes way, way better sled
So does the Dragon that Summit just bought, and what part of STFU are you having a hard time with??????????????

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Power commander is just a cover up, may work, may not

To each there own trashy , ur stuck one way.. Mabe u been lucky trashy

But I have towed 2 dragons back 3 and 4 times, and other buddy has had 7 motors in total ( last one on his dime and hope it's fixed for his sake)

So STFU back... Summit asked, 80% said anything other than a dragon

From the info he gave, and knowing what Vince did to the xrs, go look back at his threads on it...

Xrs wins 10 fold ....

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have owned more Doo's than Poo's.

Maxwell even said the the 07 xrs is no better!!! And he knows his chit!!!

The STFU, is for you dickhead comments, like Pistonbroke posted.

You don't need to be a DICK, and let the man enjoy his new to him ride

Top Bottom