Finally have enough money to seriously consider a new sled

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you dumb that down for me lenny?

High Velocity,
I Don't judge people from what they ride, Like Lenny for instance... He is simply a tool, no matter what he rides, and will always be that way.

Lenny, come back in 8 hours and retract your post.. LMAO!!

Nah, I was drunk when I posted that kinda late at night. Kinda felt sorta sorry I wrote that, made me like I was pickin on the retard who most likely just wants a friend but like most retards, thinks people like him. Ever did a pity phukk cuso, similar to what your pretend friends do.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know, , This is the internet, Name calling on the internet is a cowardly thing to do. I call you a tool, because it's the truth and many also believe this, so that doesn't count...:cool:
Did you ever consider there might be people on this forum that have people who are related to mentally challenged people?( or retard as you state.) It could be their children, brothers, sisters.etc.

Showing some respect would be a good start..

Nah, I was drunk when I posted that kinda late at night. Kinda felt sorta sorry I wrote that, made me like I was pickin on the retard who most likely just wants a friend but like most retards, thinks people like him. Ever did a pity phukk cuso, similar to what your pretend friends do.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know, , This is the internet, Name calling on the internet is a cowardly thing to do. I call you a tool, because it's the truth and many also believe this, so that doesn't count...:cool:
Did you ever consider there might be people on this forum that have people who are related to mentally challenged people?( or retard as you state.) It could be their children, brothers, sisters.etc.

Showing some respect would be a good start..

That's true and you're right , so to anyone I offend, "I apologize ".

But That doesn't change the facts, Retard. LOL.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just what the site needs... Some azzclown trolling around correcting people on their grammar and language use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't correcting you,

just sayin' that the policing here is non-existant.

If you want to get your panties in a wad for nothing, go right ahead.

And while you are at it, go back and read who started chit on this thread and report back.:rolleyes:

Just what the site needs... Some azzclown trolling around correcting people on their grammar and language use.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't correcting you,

And while you are at it, go back and read who started chit on this thread and report back.:rolleyes:

Stop whining , talk about grade 5, LMAO. Poor cuso, " he started it " , What a Putz !

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't correcting you,

If you weren't correcting me I am not sure what else I could call it. Regards.

summit1000

Reaction score
10 pages, 94 posts. I didn't mean to start a war. I just wanted to know which was better, an XRS or a Dragon. Most people said the XRS, but after some thought, my gut said to get the Dragon. So, I did. Now we just have pages of people being 8 year olds. Can a moderator please come and lock this thread?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10 pages, 94 posts. I didn't mean to start a war. I just wanted to know which was better, an XRS or a Dragon. Most people said the XRS, but after some thought, my gut said to get the Dragon. So, I did. Now we just have pages of people being 8 year olds. Can a moderator please come and lock this thread?
enjoy your sled

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's an 8.5 foot tall snowman we built this winter. We used the ramp off my sled deck to roll the top 2 balls onto it. Took 4 guys to push the bottom one around the yard. it was fawkin killer!

Attachments

• IMG_1904.jpg
    IMG_1904.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 119

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It all started with one of the 8 year olds telling you both were no good and you made a big mistake. Both are fine sleds and you will enjoy your dragon. Problem on these forums is you have to wade through all the post whores posts to get to any valuable information.

Top Bottom