finally got the outlaws on

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well just got back from a week vacation to palm springs and decided to put the outlaws on today. didn't take to long to get them on the rim. but it took us probably an hour of dicking around to get the front tires to go on the bead. the tires were so hard we just could squish them or anything. now all i need is the front and rear bumper and my quad is ready to go. took it for a little test ride on the street and a bit on the front yard and man do these tires chew. paddled through the snow like nothing and was throwing chunks of snow everyway. anyway here are the pics.

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just my computer or did the pics not load?

I am technologically handicapped:confused:

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad looks great, what size Outlaws did put on? I put 28`s on mine and a 2" lift... Besides a little low speed vibration from the tires, They are by far the best mud tire I ever run....

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quad looks great, what size Outlaws did put on? I put 28`s on mine and a 2" lift... Besides a little low speed vibration from the tires, They are by far the best mud tire I ever run....

We will see those laws in action next sunday:d:

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That 800 with outlaws will have no problem. Had my 800 out yesterday and it was a blast cleared the cul-da sac can not wait for sunday. supposed to be sunny all week. No dought there will be snow in the bush.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks really good like the color. they look like 29.5s and once you go to out law never go back....:beer::beer::d:d

Hehehe...I went back. Apparently I don't know throttle control...busted axles.

The Popo looks cool man....enjoy!

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks guys. yup they are 29.5's. will have it put to its first test at the bronson rally on april 18. i won't go through every hole. i will leave one for you.

bowhunter

Reaction score
Nice lookin machine. I live in calgary and would like to upsize from my 26" mudlites on my '07 grizz 700. Where could i get them here in town and whats the biggest that will fit on my stock suspension. Thanks.

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin machine. I live in calgary and would like to upsize from my 26" mudlites on my '07 grizz 700. Where could i get them here in town and whats the biggest that will fit on my stock suspension. Thanks.

If you are going to put laws on you may as well put a lift on.. it really makes a difference. how big do you want to go?

Top Bottom