Feeling like Mike Many Numbers!

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of us! one of us! One of us! lol. welcome to the club. Maybe people should start a trend where you get booted off of Facebook. I wonder what they would think of that. If the `SJW` can try and cancel something like `Metalica` just because they don`t agree with something they said or did I think it would be fun to have lots of people getting banded for a few days off Facebook. If you do get banded post it here:rockon:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 thirty day bans in 2 and a half months. I'm starting to think Zuckerberg is getting sick of my chit.
I've had 4 , 30 dayiers

I've kept it clean for the last month cause I had chit forsale

But I feel a outburst coming on , fk crackbook lol

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get banned from snowand mud too lol See if I can find it

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got in a fight in a bar when I was like 21…punched a retard in the head, (Athabasca Hotel in Hinton) Got thrown in the drunk tank and spent less time in jail.Been in for 2 days of a 3 day sentence. Fawking Zuckerdick tells me I still got 2 more days.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got in a fight in a bar when I was like 21…punched a retard in the head, (Athabasca Hotel in Hinton) Got thrown in the drunk tank and spent less time in jail.Been in for 2 days of a 3 day sentence. Fawking Zuckerdick tells me I still got 2 more days.

People are more woke and sensitive these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom