Favorite segments

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is alot of good sleding footage over the years,, while i do enjoy playing around in the trees on fog days when the sun is shinning and you want to get your rush on its all about the big air...

I really like the AK guys riding style,,id love to go ride with these guys if I ever got the chance.

very extreme snowmobiling - YouTube

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a gooder IMO:
just some clean lines, deep pow and pretty turns

they cut the quote off at the start, but when they ask him abut getting old, his response is along the lines of "when I quit sending it, then maybe ill hill climb" nhahah! Classic Chris Brown right there

Another I really like but can't find a clip is Geoff Kyles segment from 2SCS14
i love at the start they ask him about how he gets his shooting done, and he replies w "smokes and road beers! ... Lets be quick!"

both of these guys are some very under rated talent that can shred better than most

Last edited:

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Tapio Brothers segment in Fourcast. Anything with the Micku boys, and Keith Curtis' segment in Fourcast 2.

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kyle Armburst segment in 2scs 13 has the smoothest lines I've ever seen. Close second would be chris brown in slednecks 12. Nice cliffs. 3 rd micku in sledneck 15. Awesome. Overall geoff kyle stomps it year after year. Atta boy

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zach Ogden's part in altacity 4, it's way back in 2001. It's where he climbs a hill that has never been climbed before. Prodigy is the music playing.

Top Bottom