Farmer talk

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got an email today from the Wheat Growers as I'm sure most of you did. Agri-Canada is looking for ideas on how farmers can reduce fertilizer use 30% . If you have some ideas on how we as farmers can accomplish this you can email the Wheat Growers at info@wheatgrowers.ca. I sent off my suggestion. I said..."Tell Trudeau to phuck off." Hopefully he finds this helpful.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got an email today from the Wheat Growers as I'm sure most of you did. Agri-Canada is looking for ideas on how farmers can reduce fertilizer use 30% . If you have some ideas on how we as farmers can accomplish this you can email the Wheat Growers at info@wheatgrowers.ca. I sent off my suggestion. I said..."Tell Trudeau to phuck off." Hopefully he finds this helpful.

How are they going to police this? It's virtually impossible. Gonna use satellite imagery to bust the people with crops that look too nice?
I think I'll be swathing irrigation barley in the next week. Irrigation peas are starting to turn as well.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How are they going to police this? It's virtually impossible. Gonna use satellite imagery to bust the people with crops that look too nice?
I think I'll be swathing irrigation barley in the next week. Irrigation peas are starting to turn as well.
The way to police this would be through sales . Another governmental money eating bureaucracy .
And the immediate black market for fertilizer it would spawn .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will police it with all the new guns they have acquired from legal
Gun owners.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canola looking good on this 3/4 section been dodging storms left and right hopefully can get it in the bin

652F254A-4C27-4099-B414-522C75FB65B8.jpeg

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planes are flying like crazy around here. Hoppers, lygus bugs and diamondback moths. My wheat is full of sawfly so it’s going to get swathed asap. It’s the revenge of the bugs this year

Top Bottom