Farmer talk

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come down to the brooks area. Bring a crate of shells. This is one of the worst years I think I have ever seen for gophers. You can easily shoot 500 in just an evening after work. It’s been pretty insane
Might have to take you up on that for weekend, give the .22 a solid workout

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Need a water truck. Fill gopher holes. Wait with hockey stick over holes. “Thump”. No shots fired.
That’s what my kids do after school everyday. They drag the irrigation hoses around and flood them out then the dogs grab them. They have a lot of fun doing that.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what is Trudeau up to with this policy? thought some people might take an interest in it.

handyandy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what is Trudeau up to with this policy? thought some people might take an interest in it.

Depopulation. Starve people to save the planet.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard the gophers are bad in the Wainwright area. If anyone has some fields that need help, I can bring some buddies. We do need the field to be grazed enough for the gophers to be visible.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I’m looking forward to seeing farmers descend on Ottawa with their sewage slurry trucks and pulling the plug on parliament hill just like the Dutch farmers have done regarding the same nitrogen policy .

Top Bottom