Farmer talk

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's everyone's crops looking? We finished our canola last night, and total average was 55 quite easily. Started on wheat today and first quarter got 75 bushels.

That's a pretty decent yield. What variety of wheat was it?

That's with go wheat.

Sent from my Desire HD

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:D your more then welcome to it lol, although I don't think the old man would forgive me for that lol. I want a case 7120

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:D your more then welcome to it lol, although I don't think the old man would forgive me for that lol. I want a case 7120

What kinda deere is it? We have a 7130 case. Piece of crap.

Sent from my Desire HD

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I just realised you meant combine. I don't keep up to date on case. Only good thing about case is the dealer is 2 miles closer to us then the deere dealer.

Sent from my Desire HD

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Chance, did you guys dessicate any wheat this fall. How long to get on it if you did. I have had some sprayed 2 and a half weeks ago and it's still not cured up yet. Pizzing me off especially with all the great weather we've had.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Chance, did you guys dessicate any wheat this fall. How long to get on it if you did. I have had some sprayed 2 and a half weeks ago and it's still not cured up yet. Pizzing me off especially with all the great weather we've had.

Ya we did Ken. 2-3 weeks ago, and just got going on it 2 days ago. Still some green in it, but its testing dry.

Sent from my Desire HD

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You couldn't ask for better drying weather than the last 3 weeks but I think it cured just as fast last year in alot more cooler, damp weather. Hmmmmmm.......:confused:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been a strange year for sure. But I guess there is no such thing as a "normal" year.

Sent from my Desire HD

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I wanted BIG I would go with the new 9230 afx, unloads 4.5/bu per second and has an optional 31 foot unloading auger :p

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I wanted BIG I would go with the new 9230 afx, unloads 4.5/bu per second and has an optional 31 foot unloading auger :p

Why not just go straight to the top and get a 770 lexion.

Sent from my Desire HD

Top Bottom