Farmer talk

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm getting one of these to wear around the house.

Attachments

• Screensho(11).jpg
    Screensho(11).jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 322

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shouldn’t just women wear something like that could give a guy a weird look from his buddies just asking

Oh it will do just fine to keep the missus in the right frame of mind.
Her in it might give neighbors ideas.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well farmers are under attack again. Global just did a story on how farmers use of nitrogen in fertilizers is creating greenhouse gases at an alarming rate. Nitrous oxide is released naturally from the soil however farmers are adding to the problem. Environmental scientists are saying that farmers will need to go organic to help combat this problem. I live next to an organic farmer and the words I say out loud to my family and friends cannot be said on a public forum. What a mess fighting weed issues that blow onto my land. He has cost me more money than I can count.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well farmers are under attack again. Global just did a story on how farmers use of nitrogen in fertilizers is creating greenhouse gases at an alarming rate. Nitrous oxide is released naturally from the soil however farmers are adding to the problem. Environmental scientists are saying that farmers will need to go organic to help combat this problem. I live next to an organic farmer and the words I say out loud to my family and friends cannot be said on a public forum. What a mess fighting weed issues that blow onto my land. He has cost me more money than I can count.
Of course, seems like any successful industry is under attack these days.... shut it all down and rely on the government to take care of you is what the news promotes now more than anything.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys create a list of all the wrecks and f--kups made during the harvest to be revealed at Thanksgiving or Christmas. Did it many years ago and was good for a laugh. Combiners seemed to be the luckiest and truckers took a Beating. The stuff that happened and nobody knew about it was the biggest surprise. Truckers and run around guys made sure the list did not become a yearly thing. Lol

Top Bottom