Extreme muddin

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya....the smiles on their faces...pretty tough to top. nearly had me in tears from laughin so hard. specially the little guy on the mini quad in the mud hole....before i started filming, he got stuck...yells out...i think i need the winch for this one!

LOL....could picked it up and chucked it out....but i had the 3 yr old run the winch as i hooked on to it...hilarious.

nd4spd

Reaction score
That is awesome.. kids are funny out on the trail.. take mine out once and awhile and he thinks its the best and likes to operate the winch..

fitter12

Reaction score
When my boy's come out with me it's "Hit that hole Dad! Climb that hill! What are you a Chicken?" So I do it and when we get stuck I say "Guess who's pulling winch cable". LOL
My oldest is learning to ride and he thinks "I'll never get stuck" but on the GoPro he looks STUCK. Kid's are AWESOME! and yours look like a blast.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When my boy's come out with me it's "Hit that hole Dad! Climb that hill! What are you a Chicken?" So I do it and when we get stuck I say "Guess who's pulling winch cable". LOL
My oldest is learning to ride and he thinks "I'll never get stuck" but on the GoPro he looks STUCK. Kid's are AWESOME! and yours look like a blast.

oh ch!t...sorry, not my kids...i was babysittin i guess you could say..lol. 2 of my best buddies kids. getting married this summer...kids are in the VERY near future...CANT wait!!

but ya, these kids are wicked cool....lol!

Top Bottom