Fort McMurray Fire /ATV Ban

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Study? What’s that?
I’m not into that testing thing with peeps. I’m too easily tripped up.
Ha i'm not falling into that trap? i would never get out! you have too many months on me, to play 3 level chess with, I still use 10 fingers to count and when required 10 toes? barely able to cross my t's or dot my eye's ha

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like Ft Mcmurray is getting an all day rain today, should help the firefighters.
Media says. You’re allowed to go home. Allowed. Key word !!
It’s My house. I go home when I dam want. Nobody allows me entrance to my home but me and my beautiful wife.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't have any skin in the game, so i can't say one way or the other? I don't think fighting the police or Military would have a good outcome. wondering really, definitely understand what your feeling!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't have any skin in the game, so i can't say one way or the other? I don't think fighting the police or Military would have a good outcome. wondering really, definitely understand what your feeling!
I just miss When strong men helped weak men. Now we just sit and wait for the corporation/govt to fix all the problems. A city full of rednecks like Fort Mac could put out a fire with coffee cups if they got together.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just miss When strong men helped weak men. Now we just sit and wait for the corporation/govt to fix all the problems. A city full of rednecks like Fort Mac could put out a fire with coffee cups if they got together.
you are not wrong! my thought is that your wife and kids need you alive not dead? (might be to harsh). I would stay and fight the fire as long as i could, but high tail it when it became impossible! i bet we agree? i'm just glad i don't need to make this decision now! might be worth while to see what police reaction to this predicament might be, let you pass, pull their guns etcetera before making decisions, just spit ballin, dying is forever, fighting is for the right to live, thats life!
throughout history our ancestors' had to fight to survive, or we would not be here now! they stood strong, from what i see before us we will have to do the same! weak men will die! the strong will live!

Last edited:

Zrock

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our entire generation is Pussified. Watching people flee their homes and communities instead of staying and fighting to protect them. An entire generation waiting for a hero. People on the news this morning saying their dogs are scared and stressed because they left their homes lol lol dogs love road trips.
We are doomed.

This is not the old days anymore. im all for people trying to save their homes and such but people trying to be heros and stay and help with no formal training just makes the job harder for the people that are trained to deal with this, now they have to keep track of all the people that are staying trying to help and get in the way or get hurt. The professionals can deal with this in a much safer and faster fashion with out the help.. when they do need help they will reach out to the industry professionals that can actually help and not hinder efforts.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
selling less gas and matches to walk in purchasers might help. improve forest management would likely be best, maybe a few deciduous trees interspersed with the fir trees would be best! or keep the mentally challenge in Ponoka instead of on the streets.

Top Bottom