Fort McMurray Fire /ATV Ban

Poleman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With Extreme Fire conditions and numerous out of control wildfires, what took the MD so long to finally impose bans?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our entire generation is Pussified. Watching people flee their homes and communities instead of staying and fighting to protect them. An entire generation waiting for a hero. People on the news this morning saying their dogs are scared and stressed because they left their homes lol lol dogs love road trips.
We are doomed.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That place burns down every year it seems.

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our entire generation is Pussified. Watching people flee their homes and communities instead of staying and fighting to protect them. An entire generation waiting for a hero. People on the news this morning saying their dogs are scared and stressed because they left their homes lol lol dogs love road trips.
We are doomed.
Having a family, I would leave too. You are kind of trapped up there. My house isn't worth my life.

That being said, I did fight the 2011 fires and it was a surreal experience. The amount of oxygen required to feed a big fire is unreal. Almost sucks you in

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That place burns down every year it seems.

Having a family, I would leave too. You are kind of trapped up there. My house isn't worth my life.

That being said, I did fight the 2011 fires and it was a surreal experience. The amount of oxygen required to feed a big fire is unreal. Almost sucks you in
I agree with the family. Women and children. But .. Men stay to fight just like in wars. Just like in home invasions. Just like in life. Being a man ain’t easy. It comes with responsibility.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You wanted to say “miners” didn’t you.......;);)
really depends on whether the tavern wants to go broke denying a miner into the establishment or face some legal repercussions by letting a minor into said establishment? every saloon door i went through had a sign "no minors allowed", from my foggy memory?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
really depends on whether the tavern wants to go broke denying a miner into the establishment or face some legal repercussions by letting a minor into said establishment? every saloon door i went through had a sign "no minors allowed", from my foggy memory?
My memory is getting a little bit on the foggy side also. This getting older is a real pita.
Where are the Golden years?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My memory is getting a little bit on the foggy side also. This getting older is a real pita.
Where are the Golden years?
Ha, i think your memory is fine, i'm thinking you may be testing me, and i didn't study again???

ya golden years, may be one of those oxymorons for misery! Your mind says u can do it but the body says hold up there pilgrim, this is going to be painful

Last edited:
Top Bottom