Ever seen something like this?

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He goes under it to wash... and I certainly would not be ok with watching my truck be hung by tow hooks. Maybe I am overthinking it?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks ok. Not under the truck
Tow hooks are used all the tine to support vehicles

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry fellas, on second thought I felt it wiser to refrain from any slander against this operation. I apologize for the buzz kill

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a pickup hanging from a chain hoist by its front tow hooks and a guy cleaning the under carriage with a fire hose.

I would love to do that to my truck every spring!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got tired of crawling underneath, I built a drive on spray bar. I don’t have any pics it’s under a snow bank currently. Super easy get 3 pieces of 2” pipe tie them together in a fork pattern with a 2” camlock. Cap the open ends of the pipe. Drill random holes down the length of the pipe. Connect 2” trash pump and run. Wowza from muddy to beauty in 5 min.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got tired of crawling underneath, I built a drive on spray bar. I don’t have any pics it’s under a snow bank currently. Super easy get 3 pieces of 2” pipe tie them together in a fork pattern with a 2” camlock. Cap the open ends of the pipe. Drill random holes down the length of the pipe. Connect 2” trash pump and run. Wowza from muddy to beauty in 5 min.
Helluva idea

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought something just like that from Bumper to Bumper for 40 bucks. Works well with the pressure washer, on wheels to boot.

Top Bottom