Ever see a snowmobile pull a truck and tandem backhoe trailer out of the snow?

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They could've spent two minutes shovelling snow away from the trailer and drove out, I don't think that sled actually did much.

lshobie

Reaction score
Shovelling? the trailer and truck were high grounded in snow over our knees, it is hard enough just shovelling the front of a sled out in that snow. The trailer is over 3000 pounds, the truck is 6000 pounds. The truck does have diff locks and studded tires, so that helps getting out - but it also means you get stuck even worse to start with.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I would be more ebarrassed that I got pulled out with a Doo or that I drive a Toyota.......
Not sure why the other truck sitting up the road wasn't used, could have been a expensive day for that sled.
Use em if you got em I guess..
All just jokes

lshobie

Reaction score
Not sure if I would be more ebarrassed that I got pulled out with a Doo or that I drive a Toyota.......
Not sure why the other truck sitting up the road wasn't used, could have been a expensive day for that sled.
Use em if you got em I guess..
All just jokes

Ah the brand dedication, I go for what ever works best and if you've ever had to use a truck for what we do you'd probably go with a land cruiser, the other truck is lexus badged but basically a land cruiser. i could have pulled him out but where's the fun in that!

lshobie

Reaction score
sno.jpg First few shots with a DSLR last weekend, always used a point and click until now.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everybodies a hero if they werent there ... didnt see the guy from the other truck even in the video but im sure he left his keys in the ignition and wouldnt of minded using his truck
Hey buddy, they trash talked my last two videos just like they doo with this one, eh!

Everybody has an opinion of what you coulda, shoulda, woulda.......

Thanks for sharing. It was a few minutes of positive entertainment.

Top Bottom