Election interference

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then how did he bash her for the video he never seen?
Give it up man. Lol. Nobody wants to listen to us bicker back and forth over whether someone saw a video or not. I follow Pierre but I don’t see everything he posts. Just keep believing that everyone is out to get you except you. Haha

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give it up man. Lol. Nobody wants to listen to us bicker back and forth over whether someone saw a video or not. I follow Pierre but I don’t see everything he posts. Just keep believing that everyone is out to get you except you. Haha

Great response. No, I will just believe that some are evil and there are no bad things pushed by bad people, bow to saviour Pierre. It's hard to see the truth.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you THINK just the federal election is compromised better open you eyes and WAKE up!!! Most of the Civic elections in the bigger cities in this country are interfeared with and Compromised including Edmonton and Calgary. How can you have the most Right Leaning population in the whole country and have two Left Leaning Liberals mayors in Alberta two biggest cities ??? Why are we now all of a sudden using VOTING machines in the civic election and why are the voting machines covered with a card board box when they scan your ballot. Dommion Voting machines or some type of machine like it ................

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you THINK just the federal election is compromised better open you eyes and WAKE up!!! Most of the Civic elections in the bigger cities in this country are interfeared with and Compromised including Edmonton and Calgary. How can you have the most Right Leaning population in the whole country and have two Left Leaning Liberals mayors in Alberta two biggest cities ??? Why are we now all of a sudden using VOTING machines in the civic election and why are the voting machines covered with a card board box when they scan your ballot. Dommion Voting machines or some type of machine like it ................
Yeah it’s all bread and circus. We ain’t voting our way out of this.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Our last city election was some like 23% voter turnout. Don't need a whole lot of liberal supporters to get a liberal mayor in.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
20230316_151602.jpg

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not in love with him, just want to try something different. Would also help if people stopped voting for the lesser of two evils and still getting evil. I'm glad piere wears his mask outside, you probably are too lol.
the question is , " do you think max will win a majority"? if answer is yes vote for him! if it's 'NO', then you better pick a winner that will get the majority of seats, because that is the only way out of this friggin mess. anything less than 51 % Tru-d wins! any guesses who loses?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying that max is the one forsure, but it's worth a shot, because we know how the other 3 think and act and cannot do worse. The proof is there, if one wants to look for it. Much like the past 3 years.
so do you think if all Alberta votes for Max, that he will be the next prime minister, i like what he says too, just think he has no chance unfortunately? never say never, but this is the last chance, period.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really?, did he publicly applaud any of her views? All I seen was him running her down for showing up and her comments.
think about it! if PP came out and praised this woman , and lets say oh how about 30 days before election her views came out to the public, what do you think might happen? think about it! i think PP should have made a bit of a lesser statement, but i do not know the circumstances.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wont matter who we vote for, they will make sure thier people are in power no matter what. They have all kinds of ways to change the vote. Our vote doesnt matter. It hasnt for a longtime, not sure why people cannot see that. The system is stacked against us and is manipulated for thier gain, has been from the day it was setup. It works perfectly well, for what they designed it to do.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you really think so?
Yup, you dont think you, i, our neighbour, local hockey coach, bar owner, waitress, etc couldnt do better? Damn rights we could. We are all bleeding and about to go down with a sinking ship, time to come together and be rid of the fraudsters. I can guarantee if the guy next door has a say in how my money is spent that he will be held accountable vs some yappy hippy who doesnt live like the rest of us.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The system treats me pretty good. But if we burn the plucker down thats cool too.

Ill be running gangs, banging concubines. All good either way
Sounds like you will be part of the chain gang, thats about it lol.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well keep voting evil and getting evil, and expecting a different outcome. Max might get a chance if the majority woke up. I'm not thinking emotional, people need to see the light that the 3 parties are all the same. Keep using ones intellect to get pretty much the same thing...

And max is a different version of evil with nothing to back his mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom