Election interference

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So he appointed and impartial person who was the head of the Trudeau foundation.. shocker….

Attachments

• D8B446D3-7A86-40AF-804A-1743B3E2DBDD.png
    D8B446D3-7A86-40AF-804A-1743B3E2DBDD.png
    883.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 078A5F48-6222-41A8-9B83-869655DC5584.png
    078A5F48-6222-41A8-9B83-869655DC5584.png
    327.2 KB · Views: 135

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He doesn’t even try and hide the corruption anymore. It’s like he’s saying catch me if you can. I can’t stand that lying thieving pr**k and pray he gets punted big time in the next election. He needs to be hauled out of the House of Commons by his collar and locked up in a maximum security prison for life for treason.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the most part every dog has its day. I sure one day during his hide a way vacation when this thing collapses 15 apes will gang rape him On a beach somewhere. This makes me feel better.
sad part is the little f-g will enjoy it.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This whole thing is a joke, as well as the past few years. I actually know people that believe he is doing a great job. **ck I can't believe how some folks are soooooo stupid or blind.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, Pierre will straighten it out lol.
Who do you suggest does it then? You do understand how Canadian politics works correct? The best he can do is make people aware and publically put his feet to the fire. He has no power to do anything else but at least he is in the news calling him down.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who do you suggest does it then? You do understand how Canadian politics works correct? The best he can do is make people aware and publically put his feet to the fire. He has no power to do anything else but at least he is in the news calling him down.
Maybe he wants the NDP dog to be the leader?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau is very good at hiring unethical people, his pattern for commit crimes never changes. I would bet David Johnston was not to happy having to pay back the 200000 in bribe election money paid by the Chinese to the trudeau foundation.

Trudeau has described Johnston as a “family friend” and as a friend of Trudeau’s father. Johnston is involved with the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Foundation, as a “member” who advises and helps select the board of directors.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don’t give Trudeau too much credit, that dumb fck is just a puppet to the people behind him.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If anyone why wouldn't the Canadian people try Max. We need a total new party. Why are people so eager to trade one globalist for another? Have you not seen him and his wife's oppinions on covid? I guess if one is stupid enough to agree with them on covid I can see how one would think he is a good choice. Sure he might not be as bad as justin, but what is the real difference?

People need to really band together and rid the whole parliamentand get honest people in there, not just bust out cocktails for one who is a tad less crooked.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone why wouldn't the Canadian people try Max. We need a total new party. Why are people so eager to trade one globalist for another? Have you not seen him and his wife's oppinions on covid? I guess if one is stupid enough to agree with them on covid I can see how one would think he is a good choice. Sure he might not be as bad as justin, but what is the real difference?

People need to really band together and rid the whole parliamentand get honest people in there, not just bust out cocktails for one who is a tad less crooked.
Have you looked at the candidates Max has behind him? Most have zero experience and will never get a seat in the house.
The entire system needs a cleansing but that's not happening any time soon.
Gotta go with the best of the worst and go from there.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you looked at the candidates Max has behind him? Most have zero experience and will never get a seat in the house.
The entire system needs a cleansing but that's not happening any time soon.
Gotta go with the best of the worst and go from there.

Maybe no expience is better than knowing all the crooked ways. Can't do worse than the 3 major parties. They are all in one boat. The best of the worse still gets you chit.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you hire a kid with zero experience to run a million dollar piece of equipment that you paid for?

Better chance of him not wrecking it than an a-hole who likes wrecking machinery like we have in power now, wouldn't you take a chance on someone who doesn't know, that might turn out to be good than a proven one who doesn't care and wrecks your chit every time?

Top Bottom