Edmonton THUNDERSTRUCK 10 Premiere and Party!

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bo Diddly's was terrible last year. The audio was too loud and the service was crap. The Thunderstruck aspect was great but that place is a terrible venue and I will not not attend.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Bo Diddly's was terrible last year. The audio was too loud and the service was crap. The Thunderstruck aspect was great but that place is a terrible venue and I will not not attend.

Just to let you know the bar is under new management. They also did not expect the crowd we had and were terribly understaffed. They have a new DVD and sound system as well. The sound will be at an acceptable level.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude you're my Neighbour! You must be in either Woodcroft or Dovercourt , I'm in Dovercourt.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there and yes hopefully they have more staff and the volume is turned down so at leats we can talk. Cant wait to see it.

BCA Canada

Reaction score
Website
www.backcountryaccess.com
Went to Spokane Premiere party on the weekend....great time....show is 1st rate. Was at a theater so all ages could attend, but if the venue in Edmonton is a club, then assume drinking age applies.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why don't they do southside bo's it's bigger and great services. Its' my watering hole.

Top Bottom