Edmonton terrorist attack

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Does anyone think the govt is suppressing "terrorist" charges due to truedopes comments about being held responsible personally for any terrorist attacks from refugees??

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt it. I think they are charging him with what they know will stick for now and add more charges as they uncover them. I mean the guy in Vegas isn't labeled a terrorist. Kinda eff'd up. Doesn't matter to me one way or another as long as the appropriate punishment is rendered.

Does anyone think the govt is suppressing "terrorist" charges due to truedopes comments about being held responsible personally for any terrorist attacks from refugees??

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy in Vegas did not have a whole army behind him openly admitting they are going to kill all infidels and take over the world.

daddys girl

Reaction score
And there was broken pieces of barricade everywhere... Grab a piece of 2x4 and go swinging on this mofo
So a cop is on the ground being stabed by some freak,he is a little out of it and confussed and here comes the next guy with a 2x4.So what do you thinks going to happen if the cop gets a hold of his gun or his buddies show up and there you are holding a 2x4 with a cop on the ground.SO what would you like put on your head stone.

Don't get me wrong I think it,s great that people would want to help,but think about what your doing.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like I said before everyone should start packing a Kirpan, It is even legal in the court rooms. As far as terrorist charges go, the last guy that killed a person and blinded another while involved in terrorism got handed 10.5 million.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are so many if's about this somolian interaction most people are not equipped to step into this situation, first instinct is fight or flight. when there is a gun or knife involved, flight is most likely response , as decisions are instant. most people are not prepared for this type of occurrence, sure glad the officer is ok. sure hope this is the end of this crazyness, unfortunately i don't think so.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So a cop is on the ground being stabed by some freak,he is a little out of it and confussed and here comes the next guy with a 2x4.So what do you thinks going to happen if the cop gets a hold of his gun or his buddies show up and there you are holding a 2x4 with a cop on the ground.SO what would you like put on your head stone.

Don't get me wrong I think it,s great that people would want to help,but think about what your doing.

there are so many if's about this somolian interaction most people are not equipped to step into this situation, first instinct is fight or flight. when there is a gun or knife involved, flight is most likely response , as decisions are instant. most people are not prepared for this type of occurrence, sure glad the officer is ok. sure hope this is the end of this crazyness, unfortunately i don't think so.

That was my point exactly a few posts back.....there is a lot of testosterone on this site and while most have honorable intentions and say they will get involved........the reality is, most won't (especially when there is a weapon involved).

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the cop would be dam happy to have someone wack that piece of junk with a 2/4, especially when that guy is getting the better of him, and besides now thanks to that cop not killing him, we get to pay for him, this world is a joke, peop,e walked right by him, Ida jumped in and helped,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the cop would be dam happy to have someone wack that piece of junk with a 2/4, especially when that guy is getting the better of him, and besides now thanks to that cop not killing him, we get to pay for him, this world is a joke, peop,e walked right by him, Ida jumped in and helped,

i would like to think likewise, but i can't condemn anyone from not helping. i wasn't there and thus have no idea of circumstances other than a crappy video. what you will do and what you say you will do, are usually two different things from my observation of people.

Top Bottom