Edmonton terrorist attack

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think because the definition of terrorism is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. I agree that it is a terrifying act but not really terrorism. There is a fine line IMO and that may change when more details come out.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think because the definition of terrorism is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. I agree that it is a terrifying act but not really terrorism. There is a fine line IMO and that may change when more details come out.

Would have to disagree. He inflicted terror on people without question. Just because he may or may not be tied to any radical group doesn't make it any less terrifying. I think after the the Oklahoma bombing the term domestic terrorism started getting used.

Non the less very scary.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would have to disagree. He inflicted terror on people without question. Just because he may or may not be tied to any radical group doesn't make it any less terrifying. I think after the the Oklahoma bombing the term domestic terrorism started getting used.

Non the less very scary.
I would have to agree, as well

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to bust your bubble but he was here before the libs got into power. Just shows you that these guys have zero borders/time line when it comes to achieving their agenda and finally he cracked. Crazy world we live in!

Trudeau's new immigration polices are working.

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could be a long time before or if the truth comes out why this happened. Maybe he caught his wife messing around, maybe he got caught messing around. Missed his meds or lost a job or got diagnosed with something. Or maybe he was just crazy. Unfortunately many have died and been injured because of this. Most likely will change how public events are handled now.

More control on the sheep does not scare off the wolves

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was not for you low life infidels we could finally be the religion of peace.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Non the less very scary.

I believe the authority's classify it as terrorism if the crime has political, religious or ideological based reasons..... so far, the clues on the lone gunman in Vegas don't show any of that....but it's early and that may change

so far, he is just a mass murderer

as they learn more about who he is, they may classify him as a terrorist too.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Possibly a little off topic, but does anyone know what the fighter jets were all about that buzzed over Edmonton on Saturday evening?

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Edmonton for a biz trip and heard them too. I also heard all the sirens and could not figure out what the commotion was until I watched the news in the morning. Wow!

Possibly a little off topic, but does anyone know what the fighter jets were all about that buzzed over Edmonton on Saturday evening?

daddys girl

Reaction score
And the girl is right agin,no terror charge for edmonton.But that might be a good thing as it could save us 10 mill.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
And the girl is right agin,no terror charge for edmonton.But that might be a good thing as it could save us 10 mill.

the last article I read said that was being pursued at a federal level and "AT THIS TIME" they had not been laid.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no official terror charge YET...according to press conference

so far only attempted murder, driving infractions and flee from police charges.....possibly more to come

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
why even worry about charges? Just put a noose around his neck and open the gate!

If the justice system would revaluate their mamby-pandy attitude and put some consequences into the sentencing it might make a difference in the long run. I like what they did in Marseille. No questions asked just shoot the perpetrator.

Now saying that, for the ISIS bomber who is committed to committing suicide we all know what has to be done; the liberalization that is in place in Canada has got to change. Trudeau and anyone else can all say what they want about diversity but if people don't conform to the "Canadian way" they should be deported with no questions asked.

Top Bottom