Eagle Valley (Sicamous) Updates 2014/15

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
met up with dragon on his new pro and headed to blue and ripped up some meadows decided to explore owls and met sherms Monday crew before leaving and they mentioned how much fun there week was riding with sherm and latter in the week with rob Alford and the Kuster crew. went to the owl cabin over skinny to super bowl and Morton lake. nice ride Scott thanks sunny but could use more snow mother nature

Last edited:

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious on how lower portion on trail is from main parking lot to 2 km - with rain in forecast would there be any unloading at 2k

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curious on how lower portion on trail is from main parking lot to 2 km - with rain in forecast would there be any unloading at 2k
It was fine today but It will not last long with the rain and warm weather in the forecast.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup cancelled my plans to go out this weekend :( friggen +8 here so cant imagine shuswap is doin any better
Plans to go where, mm8

The snow up top will be sick till Sunday afternoon

Then the next week will suck yes

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plans to go where, mm8

The snow up top will be sick till Sunday afternoon

Then the next week will suck yes
Was plannin to head back home to kamloops ride crowfoot, todd mt, and sicamous on the way home hopefully, ill hold out for a bit now I have all weekends off so I can go whenever I want now :)

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow today was hit and miss. Raining at one point at 200 horse, next ridge over snowing, ice pellets between that.

It's warm up there right now. Plus 1 at 18km on the way down. It was cooler at elevation but it's forecasted to get warmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
150123a.jpg 150123b.jpg Rode Blue Lk with Mark and a couple of new acquaintance's to me, Dan and Rob. Really socked in at the cabin, about 4" of fresh overnight but snowing like a bugger the entire time we were there! I'm just guessing that if it keeps up there'll be another 6-10" by tomorrow if not more. We headed to the backside again, still really socked in but Dan and Rob managed to find the deep stuff in the tree's around 200HP. We then did a trip to some areas not that far from the cabin that had epic deep snow and no tracks, pretty nice! I of course had to include a couple of pics of the boys and some problems they had. Great to meet up with you two and we'll definitely team up together again, but hopefully when the weather is better! I also met Brian and Greg at the cabin and on the way down, thanks for the invite for the frosty pop boys, I will definitely take you up on that next time. I'm guessing tomorrow AM is gonna be the best time to get up there, before that big rain storm hits, you guys have fun up there! Sherm

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was great to finally meet up with you Sherm ! will definitely have to go out for a ride in the near future ! HAVE TO GIVE THE GROOMERS OF THE TRAIL A HIGH FIVE ! The trail up owls was awesome today ! Keep up the great work ! Snowing ,raining and some what of a snow and rain mix - hopefully gets a little colder tonight so it stays snowing ! Weird snow / weather year !

335i

Reaction score
Anybody been up to eagle pass the last couple days? Wondering if it snowed at the top.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not sure why someone would say it hasn't snowed in awhile. Friday it was snowing heavily at times between Owls head and Blue Lk. Snowed Friday night and Saturday at Eagles.During the day had some of the best snow of the season. Excellent pow over the hood if you know where to go.

Problem was it warmed up and was raining hard below the gas drop. The warmer temps rose a little higher over the following 24 hours as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom