Reaction score
Need snow

Mother nature sucks this year

Do the snow dance for us all plz

sent while I should be drinking tea's

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Hunters and Queest on the weekend. Found the odd spots of untouched but both areas are tracked out, I agree we need snow.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't take me wrong but personnaly i HATE these type of thread's.
This advertising to the world on our area's kinda sucks, it kills our good snow.
Just a thought, don't take it personal, i'm abit of a horder when it comes to sledding and i think alot of others are.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This advertising to the world on our area's kinda sucks, it kills our good snow.
Just a thought, don't take it personal, i'm abit of a horder when it comes to sledding and i think alot of others are.

I never take the snow reports accuracy from people with much concern. Some guys say a foot of snow and its 15 cm. Some guys say 15 cm and you can find pockets of two feet.

Do threads like these kill riding areas? No. Most people stay on the front half of the riding areas anyways.

Having more riders visit areas help the clubs though. The locals will always have their stashes.

sent from a top secret location

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never take the snow reports accuracy from people with much concern. Some guys say a foot of snow and its 15 cm. Some guys say 15 cm and you can find pockets of two feet.

Do threads like these kill riding areas? No. Most people stay on the front half of the riding areas anyways.

Having more riders visit areas help the clubs though. The locals will always have their stashes.

Where??? There's no stashes

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where??? There's no stashes

There are stashes we do not show you...even if you now have "local" status. Haha

Heading to the kootenays for a week. Might come home that way next weekend.

craig3972

Reaction score
I red ur post about 3ft of snow - me and my 26 beer swilling Albirtan buds are changin our plans and gonna come to Sicky nstead. Tanks for da post!

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with Bounce on the posting of snow conditions for areas. I've been going to Vale & McBride for many years & never saw alot of people out there. Then you come on S&M & here about everthing & every known area to goto. Tons of people hitting the hills because of the reports on the website.

snoking

Reaction score
Great snow up owlshead today. I think I left my Garmin Rino in the cabin if anybodies sees it let me know.

getzcold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem Alex give me or my dad a shout next time your in Sicamous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

im not being ignorant to you but thats straight up nonsense :nono:. information and advertising makes the industry grow. because of websites like this and others i go to many areas now and spend my cash, and in turn it allows clubs and organizations to promote their areas.....gawd...facepalm

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im not being ignorant to you but thats straight up nonsense :nono:. information and advertising makes the industry grow. because of websites like this and others i go to many areas now and spend my cash, and in turn it allows clubs and organizations to promote their areas.....gawd...facepalm

One could go alot of different ways with this but I am just going to say I disagree with you and let's keep it on topic.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

skidplate

Reaction score
We rode Blue Lake on Tuesday and the main part looked like a groomed ski hill. The stashes were deep and untouched though. You just had to hunt a bit. Sunny skies and some of the best snow we've ever hit.

Top Bottom