E-Tec Power

jimxp

Reaction score
hey guys wondering what you have done to your primary.. whatcha running,. ive just swapped ... again my primary spring to blue/ purple and 433 ramps.. running 21grms and will test it this weekend and see, running at 3000-8500 ft

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
EEPROM is memory and could be that the gauges couldn't communicate with the optional module that gives the compass/temperature module. Do you have it? I do and get that error.

I get it with stock or aftermarket can.

It was flashing that error for the first couple hundred miles. Haven't seen it in about 180 miles. Haven't seen it since I put an aftermarket can on it. Maybe I'll put my stock can on next ride and see if it comes back.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Epprom2 gauge reading is caused by the dess key being programmed by the old budds software. Got my keys reprogrammed and no more reading plus my key isn't as fussy as it was before. My etec rips exceded my expectations thus far, once the suspension is setup properly it goes.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Epprom2 gauge reading is caused by the dess key being programmed by the old budds software. Got my keys reprogrammed and no more reading plus my key isn't as fussy as it was before. My etec rips exceded my expectations thus far, once the suspension is setup properly it goes.

Have you had your 09 up against your 2011, same place same time?

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am contemplating getting the 3'' track for next ride at the end of the month. You should do the same.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you had your 09 up against your 2011, same place same time?
Yep last time i was in mcbride, the Results were way different than I expected. BBTOYS rode my etec and I had my 09 and we swaped throughout the day. I I Pulled the same hill fresh track each time in pow and the etec seemed to go better. And I can garantee you there is no advantage of putting a 2.86 pitch 2.5 track on a 2011 doo

Reaction score
ya the power is there but i feel when its loaded it dont pull like it should, i switched to the team tied secondary running a 62 helix, waiting for a straight 59, i tested it today riding with two other m8 s... a 09 and a new 2011... similar weight riders and the new cat pulled 50 ft ahead of my etec and the 09 cat was about 25 ft ahead of me as well!! couldnt belive it both stock out of the box. we pulled a good hill about 700 metres with 16inch fresh snow.

XRS.Is what u need.E.Tech,is the ch!t! 136mph eh?

:eek:

Top Bottom