Dude outruns avalanche

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like he was lucky he landed to the right at the bottom. At the end of the video it looks like the slide path would have went left.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he would of went left at the bottom he could of been buried pretty deep! I get lazy and don't do my helmet up, bad I know but dam when there's fresh snow to burn up who has time to do it up lol

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
especially if he was buried without his helmet on. he replied to my comment on the vid saying it never fell off....yeah, right dude.

...pretty easy to see it rolled several times when it fell off...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
...pretty easy to see it rolled several times when it fell off...
I replied back to him after he said to me "my helmet never fell off you dumb sh!t" and let him have it. told him you could see it easily when you went frame by frame and that he knew he was the idiot (in not so pleasant words). his post and my replies were deleted

edit: just watched it again, he chopped the end of the video off lol

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I replied back to him after he said to me "my helmet never fell off you dumb sh!t" and let him have it. told him you could see it easily when you went frame by frame and that he knew he was the idiot (in not so pleasant words). his post and my replies were deleted

edit: just watched it again, he chopped the end of the video off lol

lol I was wondering what you guys were talk n about....

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Oh ****, I did something real ****ing stupid and put it on YouTube and now people are calling me on it!" - guy on YouTube.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was younger and rode with my old man I would always strap my helmet up, the first time I went out with my friends I found it weird that they never strapped theirs up. After a few rides with them I stopped strapping my helmet too, I got lazy. Especially when your constantly getting stuck, after watching this video I am going to go back to strapping it up!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was younger and rode with my old man I would always strap my helmet up, the first time I went out with my friends I found it weird that they never strapped theirs up. After a few rides with them I stopped strapping my helmet too, I got lazy. Especially when your constantly getting stuck, after watching this video I am going to go back to strapping it up!
I switch all mine to the quick clip connector, way easier than using the strap and you can swap it from helmet to helmet. there's a few different kinds, one uses a plastic coupler and the other is all metal. I use the all metal version, works good.

Top Bottom